NFL teams similar to or like Chicago Bears
The Chicago Bears are a professional American football team based in Chicago. Wikipedia
Founded as the Decatur Staleys, a charter member of the American Professional Football Association . The team moved to Chicago, Illinois, in 1921 and changed its name to the Bears in 1922, the same year the APFA changed its name to the National Football League (NFL). Wikipedia
Throughout its history, the National Football League (NFL) and other rival American football leagues have used several different formats to determine their league champions, including a period of inter-league matchups determining a true national champion. Following its founding in 1920, the NFL first determined champions through end-of-season standings, but switched to a playoff system in 1933. Wikipedia
Sentences forChicago Bears
- However, the team did wear an all-white uniform in 2016 versus the Chicago Bears during the two teams' designated Color Rush game, in which Chicago wore all-navy uniforms.
- The Cubs also shared the park with the Chicago Bears of the NFL for 50 years.
- They trail only the Chicago Bears with 37 Hall of Famers, 30 of which were inducted as Bears.
- These areas contribute famous skyscrapers, abundant restaurants, shopping, museums, a stadium for the Chicago Bears, convention facilities, parkland, and beaches.
- The bear cub itself was used in the clubs since the early 1900s and was the inspiration of the Chicago Staleys changing their team's name to the Chicago Bears, because the Cubs allowed the bigger football players—like bears to cubs—to play at Wrigley Field in the 1930s.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chicago Bears