Countries similar to or like China
Country in East Asia and the world's most populous country, with a population of around billion in 2017. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country in Eastern Europe and North Asia. At 17125200 km2, it is, by a considerable margin, the largest country in the world by area, covering more than one-eighth of the Earth's inhabited land area, and the ninth most populous, with about 146.79 million people, including Crimea. Wikipedia
Country in East Asia, constituting the southern part of the Korean Peninsula and sharing a land border with North Korea. Derived from Goguryeo which was one of the great powers in East Asia during its time, ruling most of the Korean Peninsula, Manchuria, parts of the Russian Far East and Inner Mongolia under Gwanggaeto the Great. Wikipedia
Country in East Asia constituting the northern part of the Korean Peninsula, with Pyongyang as its capital and the largest city in the country. Bordered by China and by Russia along the Amnok and Tumen rivers and to the south it is bordered by South Korea, with the heavily fortified Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) separating the two. Wikipedia
Southernmost country in Africa. Bounded to the south by 2,798 km of coastline of Southern Africa stretching along the South Atlantic and Indian Oceans; to the north by the neighbouring countries of Namibia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe; and to the east and northeast by Mozambique and Eswatini ; and it surrounds the enclaved country of Lesotho. Wikipedia
The Nordic countries, or the Nordics, are a geographical and cultural region in Northern Europe and the North Atlantic, where they are most commonly known as Norden (literally "the North"). The term includes Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden, as well as Greenland and the Faroe Islands—which are both part of the Kingdom of Denmark—and the Åland Islands and Svalbard archipelagos that belong to Finland and Norway respectively, whereas the Norwegian Antarctic territories are often not considered a part of the Nordic countries, due to their geographical location. Wikipedia
Country in Central and Western Europe, lying between the Baltic and North Seas to the north and the Alps, Lake Constance, and the High Rhine to the south. It borders Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, France to the southwest, and Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands to the west. Wikipedia
- The United States is the world's third- or fourth-largest nation by total area (land and water), ranking behind Russia and Canada and just above or below China.
- The third most populous nation in the world, after China and India, the United States is the only major industrialized nation in which large population increases are projected.
- Since 2007, the total greenhouse gas emissions by the United States are the second highest by country, exceeded only by China.
- Furthermore, in recent years, growing migration fluxes from Asia-Pacific (notably China and the Philippines) and Latin America have been recorded.
- In retaliation for the article, the Chinese government blocked access to both nytimes.com and cn.nytimes.com inside the People's Republic of China (PRC).
- India was the world's second largest textile exporter after China in the 2013 calendar year.
- Pakistan is a strong ally of China, with both countries placing considerable importance on the maintenance of an extremely close and supportive special relationship.
- The ancient Chinese regarded cicadas as symbols of rebirth or immortality.
- , there were also approximately 133,000 immigrants living in Romania, primarily from Moldova and China.
- The Reform began with land reform, based on Confucian ideas and philosophies from China.
- Pakistan has a 1046 km coastline along the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman in the south and land borders of 6774 km in total: 2430 km with Afghanistan, 523 km with China, 2912 km with India and 909 km with Iran.
- Brazil also has high levels of incarceration and the third largest prison population in the world (behind only China and the United States), with an estimated total of approximately 700,000 prisoners around the country (June 2014), an increase of about 300% compared to the index registered in 1992.
- A similar Holland Village is being built in Shenyang, China.
- Pakistan was one of the first countries to establish formal diplomatic relations with the People's Republic of China, and the relationship continues to be warm since China's war with India in 1962, forming a special relationship.
- In recent years, the country has significantly strengthened bilateral ties with the People's Republic of China by signing the Treaty of Friendship as well as building the Trans-Siberian oil pipeline and gas pipeline from Siberia to China, and has since formed a special relationship with China.
- The Czech Republic has one of the least religious populations in the world with 75% to 79% of people not declaring any religion or faith in polls and the percentage of convinced atheists being third highest (30%) only behind China (47%) and Japan (31%).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: China