Chinese similar to or like Chinese New Year
Festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional lunisolar Chinese calendar. Wikipedia
The East Asian cultural sphere, Chinese cultural sphere or Sinosphere (also Sinic/Sinitic world) encompasses the countries within East and Southeast Asia that were historically influenced by Chinese culture. Not to be confused with Greater China, a region that encompasses countries with majority Han Chinese or Chinese-speaking populations. Wikipedia
Sentences forChinese New Year
- The railways strain to meet enormous demand particularly during the Chinese New Year holiday, when the world's largest annual human migration takes place.
- The USC band was only one of two American groups invited to march in the Hong Kong Chinese New Year parade in 2003 and 2004.
- The Lunar Chinese New Year is the most important traditional festival, and celebration normally takes place in late January or early February.
- Malaysian Chinese celebrate festivals such as Chinese New Year and others relating to traditional Chinese beliefs.
- The first officially organised Chinese festival was the Chinese New Year's Eve Festival of February 2005, which took place in Nichita Stănescu Park and was organised by the Bucharest City Hall.
- In January or February, Newcastle's Chinatown is at the centre of a carnival of colour and noise as the city celebrates the Chinese New Year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chinese New Year