Indycar teams similar to or like Chip Ganassi Racing
American auto racing organization with teams competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, and Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
Auto racing team that has participated in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Global Rallycross Championship, and the IndyCar Series. Co-owned by 1986 Indianapolis 500 winner Bobby Rahal, former television talk show host David Letterman, and businessman Mike Lanigan. Wikipedia
American professional motorsports organization which has teams involved in open wheel, stock car, sports car, and touring car racing. These teams currently compete in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Monster Energy Cup and Xfinity Series, IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, and, in partnership with Dick Johnson Racing, the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship. Wikipedia
Sentences forChip Ganassi Racing
- More than 550 engines are built or re-built on-site each year, with the team leasing some of those to Chip Ganassi Racing (CGR).
- Newman/Haas and Chip Ganassi Racing switched to Lolas in running the cars the following year.
- Williams sought the services of Colombian Juan Pablo Montoya, who had replaced Zanardi at Chip Ganassi Racing in 1999, to step-in but Montoya was under contract to Ganassi for one more season.
- Sponsoring select races with Chip Gannasi Racing's No.
- 42 driven by Juan Pablo Montoya with the newly formed Earnhardt Ganassi Racing.
- On June 9, 2006 Hendrick Motorsports announced that Casey Mears of Chip Ganassi Racing would take the spot of Vickers in 2007.
- After that season, he left for the Cup Series with Chip Ganassi Racing, and Jeff Purvis took his place.
- During this time in August, Cingular Wireless (then the sponsor of Chip Ganassi Racing's No.
- On December 4, 2018, it was confirmed that Busch and sponsor Monster Energy will move to the Chip Ganassi Racing No.
- By 2003, Ganassi, Penske and Andretti Green defected to the IRL permanently.
- Star driver Michael Andretti purchased the prominent Team Green and moved them to the IRL with heavy direction from Honda, and Chip Ganassi Racing left due to pressure from its primary sponsor, Target.
- 39, with sponsorship from the U.S. Army (relocating from Earnhardt Ganassi Racing).
- Initially, Roush was unhappy with Busch's decision to leave his team but when Chip Ganassi Racing announced that Jamie McMurray wanted to join Roush Racing in 2006, Roush agreed to let Busch go.
- Ultimately, it was announced that McMurray would be released from his contract at Chip Ganassi Racing one year early and would take over for Busch, who was dismissed from the Roush organization prior to the end of the 2005 season.
- 1 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for Chip Ganassi Racing.
- 02 Chip Ganassi Racing BMW Riley to start 5th and finish 2nd in the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona.
- On July 9, 2006, Montoya announced his plans to compete in the NASCAR Nextel Cup series beginning with the 2007 season, racing for Chip Ganassi and Felix Sabates's NASCAR operation, Chip Ganassi Racing, in the No.
- Concord is the home to Charlotte Motor Speedway, a NASCAR Research and Development Office (which also is the headquarters for research for touring and sportscar racing operations), and several professional race teams, including Hendrick Motorsports, Roush Fenway Racing, Richard Petty Motorsports, and Chip Ganassi Racing.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chip Ganassi Racing