Settlements similar to or like Chittagong Division
Geographically the largest of the eight administrative divisions of Bangladesh. Wikipedia
Geopolitical, cultural and historical region located in South Asia, specifically in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent at the apex of the Bay of Bengal, of what is now considered as Bangladesh and West Bengal. Made up by the Ganges-Brahmaputra delta system, the largest such formation in the world; along with mountains in its north bordering the Himalayan states of Nepal and Bhutan and east bordering Burma. Wikipedia
Third largest city in Bangladesh. Administrative seat of Khulna District and Khulna Division.The economy of Khulna is the third largest in the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh, contributing $52 billion in nominal gross state product and $94 billion in purchasing power parity terms as of 2020. Wikipedia
Sentences forChittagong Division
- Southeast Bengal refers to the hilly and coastal Bengali-speaking areas of Chittagong Division in southeastern Bangladesh.
- The southeastern Chittagong region covers evergreen and semi-evergreen hilly jungles.
- In 1995, Sylhet split from the Chittagong Division and was declared the 6th division of the country.
- The four districts remained in the Chittagong Division until 1995 when they formed the new Sylhet Division.
- Noakhali (নোয়াখালী), historically known as Bhulua (ভুলুয়া), is a district in South-eastern Bangladesh, located in the Chittagong Division.
- Likewise, the calendar spread to the Chittagong region of Bengal, which was dominated by the Arakanese Mrauk-U Kingdom from the 15th to 17th centuries.
- In eastern Bengal, the Sylhet and Chittagong hilly regions became hubs of tea production.
- It is the administrative centre of the Comilla District, part of the Chittagong Division.
- In 1947, Sylhet became a part of East Pakistan as a result of a referendum (except 3½ thanas of Karimganj subdivision) as part of Chittagong Division.
- It is the capital of an eponymous District and Division.
- , the district's estimated population stood at 1,437,371, making it the ninth-most populous district in Chittagong Division.
- It is a part of the Chittagong Division.
- The present Comilla is a district under the Chittagong Division.
- Bangladesh is divided into eight administrative divisions, each named after their respective divisional headquarters: Barisal (officially Barishal ), Chittagong (officially Chattogram ), Dhaka, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi, Rangpur, and Sylhet.
- Bangladesh is divided into eight administrative divisions, each named after their respective divisional headquarters: Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Khulna, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Rangpur and Mymensingh Division.
- The single province in the eastern wing, East Bengal, had four divisions – Chittagong, Dacca, Khulna and Rajshahi.
- It is an Administrative division of Chittagong.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chittagong Division