People similar to or like Chloë Sevigny
American actress, model, and fashion designer. Wikipedia
American actress and director who made her film debut in the controversial 1995 drama Kids, portraying a teenage girl in inner-city New York who discovers she is HIV-positive. She went on to appear in several independent features, including two directed by her then-boyfriend, Harmony Korine (writer of Kids): Gummo (1997) and Julien Donkey-Boy (1998), before obtaining a lead role as Lana Tisdel in Boys Don't Cry (1999), a fact-based drama about the murder of trans man Brandon Teena. Wikipedia
Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress. Nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Actress. Wikipedia
American actress and former fashion model. She started her career as a child model with Wilhelmina Models before turning her attention to acting, making her film debut in That Night (1992) and later appearing in My Father the Hero (1994) as well as Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995). Wikipedia
Retired American actress, whose career in film, stage, and television has spanned over six decades. Known for her collaborations with her late actor-director husband John Cassavetes in ten films, including A Woman Under the Influence and Gloria (1980), which earned her nominations for the Academy Award for Best Actress. Wikipedia
English actress and director. Known for her work in independent productions often with dark themes and has received numerous accolades, including a British Academy Television Award, a British Independent Film Award and a Golden Globe Award, as well as nominations for two Academy Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, and a British Academy Film Award. Wikipedia
American film director, screenwriter, actor, producer, editor, and composer. He has been a major proponent of independent cinema since the 1980s, directing films such as Stranger Than Paradise (1984), Down by Law (1986), Mystery Train (1989), Dead Man (1995), Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999), Coffee and Cigarettes (2003), Broken Flowers (2005), Only Lovers Left Alive (2013), Paterson (2016), and The Dead Don't Die (2019). Wikipedia
American actress and singer. Born and raised in Allentown, Pennsylvania, Seyfried began modeling at age 11 and ventured into acting at 15 with recurring roles as Lucy Montgomery on the CBS soap opera As the World Turns (1999–2001) and Joni Stafford on the ABC soap All My Children (2003). Wikipedia
American actress, political activist, environmentalist, and former fashion model. Recipient of various accolades including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, seven Golden Globe Awards, a Primetime Emmy Award, the AFI Life Achievement Award, the Honorary Golden Lion, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award. Wikipedia
Sentences forChloë Sevigny
- Chloë Sevigny and Wes Bentley were promoted as main cast members, after they appear as recurring special guests in Asylum and Freak Show, respectively.
- Williams agreed to the part after ensuring a sex scene with Chloë Sevigny was pertinent to the story and was not meant to titillate.
- Similarly, Chloë Sevigny has struggled with her reputation as a cult independent film star famous for her daring roles in transgressive films.
- Leigh subsequently commented that "it just didn't work out" and the role was eventually played by Chloë Sevigny.
- In the late 1990s, Cocker dated Chloë Sevigny.
- People gathered in New York City, where actress Chloë Sevigny, Karen Finley and others read statements by the convicted members of the band.
- Balenciaga is also frequently worn by actress Chloë Sevigny, who is also a muse of Nicolas Ghesquiere.
- Actress Chloë Sevigny served as a model for several pieces in the clothing line.
- In 2003, Gallo starred in and directed the film The Brown Bunny, which chronicles a motorcycle racer's cross-country road trip, and co-starred Chloë Sevigny.
- She starred opposite Chloë Sevigny in 1998's The Last Days of Disco.
- Korine met Chloë Sevigny in Washington Square Park in New York City during her senior year of high school in 1993.
- From 2006 to 2011, she had a recurring role in HBO's Big Love, playing Adaleen Grant, the mother of the Chloë Sevigny character, Nicki.
- Chloë Sevigny, who was a recurring special guest in Asylum, returned to the series for Hotel, playing the wife of Wes Bentley's character, a detective.
- The film co-stars Chloë Sevigny as Teena's girlfriend, Lana Tisdel.
- Chloë Sevigny played the role of Shelley, a nymphomaniac whose husband has her placed in the asylum.
- Among others, the film features Chloë Sevigny and Rosario Dawson in their first movie roles.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chloë Sevigny