Nascar drivers similar to or like Chris Buescher
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forChris Buescher
- However a spin at Indy, and Chris Buescher winning at Pocono didn't help, although McMurray still finished in the top 20 for both races.
- During late summer, Ragan was thrown into the spotlight after Chris Buescher, driving Ragan's old No.
- DiBenedetto qualified for the race on speed, but crashed with Chris Buescher just before the halfway point of the race, finishing last.
- 34 at Las Vegas and Phoenix, with Chris Buescher driving the car for the next four races along with Talladega and Reed Sorenson driving at Richmond.
- On December 10, 2015, it was announced that reigning Xfinity Series champion Chris Buescher would drive the No.
- However, on September 25, Roush Fenway Racing announced that Stenhouse will be replaced by Chris Buescher in 2020, with Roush using an option in their contract with Buescher.
- He defeated Chris Buescher by a 340-point margin for the championship, but lost the series rookie-of-the-year award to Buescher by two points.
- 17 Mustang full-time for Chris Buescher
- He battled with Chris Buescher for the championship, but was unable to catch up and finished 2nd in points.
- 16 charter to JTG, while also loaning driver Chris Buescher to the team.
- After going winless, he won the 2014 Aaron's 312 after defending Chris Buescher and Regan Smith, It was his first win since 2012 and his first with Gibbs.
- At Daytona, DiBenedetto crashed with Chris Buescher on lap 92 in what Buescher called the "hardest hit of his career", though the two were not injured.
- In 2014 at Mid-Ohio, Green was battling for the lead with eventual race winner Chris Buescher but a mechanical failure ruined his best chance at his first Nationwide Series win since 2002.
- He was one of the first rookies to qualify for the Chase along with Chris Buescher since Denny Hamlin in 2006.
- 37 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 full-time for Chris Buescher and the No.
- McLeod's car then slammed into Chris Buescher's pit box and hit fueler Anthony Pasut, who suffered a broken fibula, a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), and other injuries to his right leg.
- On the restart, teammates AJ Allmendinger and Chris Buescher wrecked as Truex held off Chase Elliott for his sixth win of the season and advancing to the Round of 8.
- Erik Jones and Chris Buescher both had flat tires, but got to pit road before a caution.
- Chris Buescher had a tire go down and got into the wall.
- In the third stage, Gray Gaulding crashed and Chris Buescher spun.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chris Buescher