Nascar drivers similar to or like Chris Buescher
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forChris Buescher
- However a spin at Indy, and Chris Buescher winning at Pocono didn't help, although McMurray still finished in the top 20 for both races.
- On the last lap, Jones, with an assist from Chris Buescher, was able to pull away enough from Truex to score his first career Cup victory.
- During late summer, Ragan was thrown into the spotlight after Chris Buescher, driving Ragan's old No. 34 at FRM, won at Pocono while trailing Ragan for 30th in points.
- However, on September 25, Roush Fenway Racing announced that Stenhouse will be replaced by Chris Buescher in 2020, with Roush using an option in their contract with Buescher.
- DiBenedetto qualified for the race on speed, but crashed with Chris Buescher just before the halfway point of the race, finishing last.
- He defeated Chris Buescher by a 340-point margin for the championship, but lost the series rookie-of-the-year award to Buescher by two points.
- At Daytona, DiBenedetto crashed with Chris Buescher on lap 92 in what Buescher called the "hardest hit of his career", though the two were not injured.
- He battled with Chris Buescher for the championship, but was unable to catch up and finished 2nd in points.
- McLeod's car then slammed into Chris Buescher's pit box and hit fueler Anthony Pasut, who suffered a broken fibula, a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), and other injuries to his right leg.
- In 2014 at Mid-Ohio, Green was battling for the lead with eventual race winner Chris Buescher but a mechanical failure ruined his best chance at his first Nationwide Series win since 2002.
- He was one of the first rookies to qualify for the Chase along with Chris Buescher since Denny Hamlin in 2006.
- In The Real Heroes 400 at Darlington, the first race back after the delay forced by the COVID-19 pandemic, Johnson was leading in the final lap of the first stage when he lost control of his car and crashed after contact with Chris Buescher who was a lap down at the time.
- Chris Buescher had a tire go down and got into the wall.
- In the third stage, Gray Gaulding crashed and Chris Buescher spun.
- Erik Jones and Chris Buescher both had flat tires, but got to pit road before a caution.
- Chris Buescher won the first stage as it ended under caution.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chris Buescher