Officeholders similar to or like Chris Christie
American politician, political commentator, lobbyist and former federal prosecutor who served as the 55th Governor of New Jersey from 2010 to 2018. Wikipedia
The 2009 New Jersey gubernatorial election took place on November 3, 2009. Incumbent Democratic Governor Jon Corzine ran for a second term against Republican Chris Christie, Independent Christopher Daggett and nine others, in addition to several write-in candidates. Wikipedia
Sentences forChris Christie
- The production left New Jersey for New York in 2010, however, when New Jersey Governor Chris Christie suspended the tax credits for film and television production for the Fiscal Year 2011 to close budget gaps.
- She was elected on the Republican ticket with Governor-Elect Chris Christie in the November 2009 NJ gubernatorial election.
- The UEZ program in Newark and four other original UEZ cities had been allowed to lapse as of January 1, 2017, after Governor Chris Christie, who called the program an "abject failure", vetoed a compromise bill that would have extended the status for two years.
- In July 2010, Governor Chris Christie announced that a state takeover of the city and local government "was imminent".
- Ultimately, Governor Chris Christie offered Revel $261 million in state tax credits to assist the casino once it opened.
- Candidate Chris Christie, the New Jersey Governor, criticized President Obama for supporting BLM, stating that the movement calls for the murder of police officers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chris Christie