People similar to or like Christie Brinkley
American model, actress, and entrepreneur. Wikipedia
American model and actress. Born in London and raised in San Diego, she first appeared on the cover of the March 2012 issue of the erotic magazine treats!, which led to her appearing in two music videos – Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" (the number-one song of 2013 in several countries) and Maroon 5's "Love Somebody". Wikipedia
American actress, musician, philanthropist, producer and former fashion model. Best known for her recurring roles as Melissa Hastings in the Freeform mystery drama series Pretty Little Liars , Dr. Meredith Fell in The CW fantasy drama series The Vampire Diaries (2012–2013) and as Carrie in The CW drama series One Tree Hill (2008–2009). Wikipedia
American fashion model, actress and television personality. Best known for being a Victoria's Secret runway model, Maybelline spokesperson and working for CoverGirl, as well as her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues. Outside of modeling, she has appeared on several television series, such as The Young and the Restless, America's Next Top Model, Famously Single, Zoe Ever After and Hip Hop Squares. Wikipedia
American actress, singer and model. She began her career as a child actress and model, appearing in national television commercials before landing the role of Hillary Winston on the short-lived CBS sitcom The Royal Family (1991–1992) at the age of four and earning a nomination for a Young Artist Award at five. Wikipedia
Sentences forChristie Brinkley
- By the fourth grade, she was playing violin with the local high school orchestra, and at the age of twelve she performed a solo at Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook's wedding.
- Joel and second wife Christie Brinkley announced on April 13, 1994, that they had separated, and their divorce was finalized in August 1994.
- Its cover art was a colorful painting by Christie Brinkley that was a series of scenes from each of the songs on the album.
- According to Billboard, "the HarperCollins book was billed as an 'emotional ride' that would detail the music legend's failed marriage to Christie Brinkley, as well as his battles with substance abuse."
- Turturro would rank all the women Joel brought home by holding up his fingers; Joel's soon-to-be wife, Christie Brinkley, was the only one to get ten fingers twice.
- In season twenty eight, Christie Brinkley withdrew the competition a week before the season premiere, due to injuring her arm during rehearsal and needing sudden surgery.
- Gayle Gergich (Christie Brinkley) is Jerry's inexplicably gorgeous wife, and the mother of their equally gorgeous daughters, Millicent, Miriam and Gladys.
- Joel has been in several relationships, including marriages to Elizabeth Weber Small, model Christie Brinkley, and chef Katie Lee; since 2015, he has been married to Alexis Roderick, his fourth spouse.
- Joel married a second time, to model Christie Brinkley, in March 1985.
- The music video of the song, originally written about then girlfriend Elle MacPherson, featured future wife Christie Brinkley as a high society girl, whose car pulls into the gas station where Joel's character is working.
- In September 2015, Mellencamp reportedly started dating former supermodel Christie Brinkley.
- His happy home life, stunningly attractive wife Gayle (Christie Brinkley), and three daughters bemuse his co-workers who only know him from the office.
- Models such as Christie Brinkley and Anna Andersen sued Elite after they exited.
- Sales of the line increased during 1985 due to an advertising campaign featuring supermodel Christie Brinkley.
- Christie Brinkley modeled for the company for 25 years, the longest running cosmetics contract of any model in history.
- She was the second woman (after Christie Brinkley) to be featured on the swimsuit issue's front cover in consecutive years (1984 and 1985).
- In contrast to his awkwardness at work, Jerry leads an idyllic family life with his gorgeous wife, Gayle (played by Christie Brinkley), and their children, as shown when he hosts a holiday party in the Season 5 episode "Ron and Diane".
- A doll in her likeness was created in 1990 as part of the "Real Model Collection," which additionally featured Christie Brinkley and Beverly Johnson.
- Christie Brinkley, who played the blonde in the movie and drove a Ferrari, sits next to Embry.
- After a 2011 repeat survey by Allure found that Jolie most represented the American beauty ideal, compared to model Christie Brinkley in 1991, writer Elizabeth Angell credited society with having "branched out beyond the Barbie-doll ideal and embraced something quite different".
- She appeared in the 1997 film Scratch the Surface about a teen model turned documentary cinematographer, Tara Fitzpatrick's examination of the clothing industry and in Intimate Portrait: Eileen Ford in 1999 and again in Celebrity Profile: Brooke Shields in 2001 and a profile of Christie Brinkley.
- For season 28, he returned again where he was originally paired with model and actress Christie Brinkley.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Christie Brinkley