Topics similar to or like Chunyun
Period of travel in China with extremely high traffic load around the time of the Chinese New Year. Wikipedia
Festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional lunisolar Chinese calendar. Also commonly referred to as Spring Festival as the spring season in the lunisolar calendar traditionally starts with lichun, the first of the twenty-four solar terms which the festival celebrates around the time of the Lunar New Year. Wikipedia
China–United States relations, also known as G2, U.S.–Chinese relations, Chinese–U.S. relations, U.S.-Sino relations or Sino-American relations, refer to relations between China and the United States. The relationship between the two countries has been complex, and varied from positive to highly negative. Wikipedia
Chinese industrialization refers to the process of China undergoing various stages of industrialization with a focus on the period after the establishment of the People's Republic of China where China experienced its most notable growths in industrialization. Largely defined by its 20th-century campaigns, China has a long history that contextualizes the proto-industrial efforts, and explains the reasons for delay of industrialization in comparison to Western countries. Wikipedia
Sino-Third World relations refers to the general relationship between the two Chinese states across the Taiwan Strait (the People's Republic of China and the Republic of China) and the rest of the Third World, and its history from the Chinese perspective. Next in importance to its relations with the superpowers—the Soviet Union and United States—during the Cold War were China's relations with the rest of the Third World. Wikipedia
- The railways strain to meet enormous demand particularly during the Chinese New Year holiday, when the world's largest annual human migration takes place.
- A unique Chinese phenomenon of severe traffic congestion occurs during Chunyun Period or Spring Festival travel season.
- In early and mid-January 2020, the virus spread to other Chinese provinces, helped by the Chinese New Year migration and Wuhan being a transport hub and major rail interchange.
- It is the largest transportation center in Wuhan with daily traffic of 77,000 passengers and 20,000 packages as of 2000, and a record of 80,000 passengers per day during the Chunyun period as of 2008.
- The month-long period before, during and after the Chinese New Year is known as Chunyun or "spring transport" for the China's railways.
- During the hectic Chunyun period, two strangers, Lin Jianqing and Fang Xiaoxiao, traveling home meet on the train.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Chunyun