Water transits similar to or like Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
Boat-based sightseeing and entertainment company in Manhattan, New York. Wikipedia
Most densely populated of the five boroughs of New York City, and coextensive with the County of New York, one of the original counties of the U.S. state of New York. Manhattan serves as the city's economic and administrative center, cultural identifier, and historical birthplace. Wikipedia
Sightseeing harbor cruise company that operates out of the South Street Seaport Pavilion Pier at the Financial District in Manhattan under Harbor Experience Companies. Established by President J.B. Meyer, third generation owner and operator of the family that founded the company and Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises brand. Wikipedia
Port district of the New York-Newark metropolitan area, encompassing the region within approximately a 25 mi radius of the Statue of Liberty National Monument. It includes the system of navigable waterways in the New York–New Jersey Harbor Estuary, which runs along 650 mi of shoreline in the vicinity of New York City and northeastern New Jersey, as well as the region's airports and supporting rail and roadway distribution networks. Wikipedia
Southernmost part of Manhattan, the central borough for business, culture, and government in New York City. Defined most commonly as the area delineated on the north by 14th Street, on the west by the Hudson River, on the east by the East River, and on the south by New York Harbor . Wikipedia
Sentences forCircle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Ferry operations in the neighborhood include Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises at West 42nd Street.
- The span is used by approximately 30 trains a day and is opened over 1,000 times per year, primarily during the summer months for Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises and recreational vessels.
- There were incidents, in 1957 and 1958, of pedestrians throwing sticks, stones, and bricks from the bridge, seriously injuring passengers on Circle Line tour boats which passed under the bridge.
- Circle Line Downtown was established by President J.B. Meyer, third generation owner and operator of the family that founded the company and Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises brand.
- Since the company did not win the NYC Ferry contract, it had been expected to shut down in October 2016, but continued operations through the end of the year before being purchased by Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises in January 2017.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises