Albums similar to or like Circus (Britney Spears album)
Sixth studio album by American singer Britney Spears, released on December 2, 2008 , by Jive Records. Wikipedia
American singer Britney Spears made her chart debut in November 1998 with "...Baby One More Time", which attained global success and reached the top position of every major countries charts. Followed by the release of her debut studio album, ...Baby One More Time, which opened at number one on the Canadian Albums Chart and US Billboard 200, being later certified fourteen-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. Wikipedia
Sentences forCircus (Britney Spears album)
- Since then, she released the chart-topping albums, Circus (2008) and Femme Fatale (2011), the latter of which became her most successful era of singles in the US charts.
- At the request of Spears, Martin produced and wrote for Spears' sixth studio album Circus (2008).
- Following the release of Circus in December 2008, Blackout re-entered the chart at number one-hundred-and-ninety-eight, with sales of 4,600 copies.
- "Telephone" was originally written by Gaga for singer Britney Spears' sixth studio album, Circus, but Spears rejected it.
- Spears's representatives explained that Robson was only hired to choreograph the promotional tour for Circus, which ended in Japan in December 2008.
- Sigsworth produced the song "Out from Under" and co-wrote and produced the song "My Baby" for Spears' 2008 album Circus.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Circus (Britney Spears album)