Companies similar to or like Citigroup
American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. Wikipedia
American multinational independent investment bank and financial services company providing financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. One of the largest banking institutions in the United States Wikipedia
- EMI was once a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index, but faced financial problems and US$4 billion in debt, leading to its acquisition by Citigroup in February 2011.
- In February 2011, Citigroup included Iraq in a group of countries which it described as 'Global Growth Generators', that it argued will enjoy significant economic growth in the future.
- Moreover, during 2007, "defective mortgages (from mortgage originators contractually bound to perform underwriting to Citi's standards) increased ... to over 80% of production".
- According to Citigroup 9 of 11 Global Growth Generators countries came from Asia driven by population and income growth.
- According to Citigroup retail analyst David McCarthy, "[Tesco has] pulled off a trick that I'm not aware of any other retailer achieving. That is to appeal to all segments of the market".
- The complex was purchased and renamed to Citi Plaza by Citigroup in 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Citigroup