Rail services similar to or like City of New Orleans (train)
Amtrak passenger train which operates on an overnight schedule between Chicago and New Orleans. Wikipedia
The Illinois Zephyr and Carl Sandburg are a pair of passenger trains operated by Amtrak operating along a 258 mi route between Chicago and Quincy, Illinois. The trains are a part of the Illinois Service rail network and are partially funded by the Illinois Department of Transportation. Wikipedia
Thrice-weekly long distance passenger train operated by Amtrak between New York Penn Station and Chicago Union Station, with major intermediate stops at Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Charlottesville, Charleston, Huntington, Cincinnati, and Indianapolis. One of three trains linking the Northeast to Chicago, the others being the Capitol Limited and Lake Shore Limited. Wikipedia
Sentences forCity of New Orleans (train)
- Both the southbound and northbound daily City of New Orleans schedules have afternoon stops in Hammond, so Amtrak Superliner trains are a common sight.
- The City of New Orleans train also serves Memphis, Jackson, Mississippi, and New Orleans.
- Amtrak's daily City of New Orleans long-distance train stops in Hammond, both northbound (to Chicago) and southbound.
- The only inter-city passenger railroad service to Memphis is the daily City of New Orleans train, operated by Amtrak, which has one train northbound and one train southbound each day between Chicago and New Orleans.
- Amtrak Train 59, the southbound City of New Orleans, departs Carbondale daily with service to Memphis, Jackson, and New Orleans (and intermediate stations ).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: City of New Orleans (train)