Settlements similar to or like City of Westminster
Inner London city and borough. Wikipedia
London borough partly in West London and partly in Southwest London (Fulham); it forms part of Inner London. Traversed by the east–west main roads of the A4 Great West Road and the A40 Westway, many international corporations have offices in the borough. Wikipedia
Sentences forCity of Westminster
- The city also has a greater number of public sculptures than any other location in the United Kingdom aside from Westminster and more Georgian houses than the city of Bath.
- Although The Economist has a global emphasis and scope, about two-thirds of the 75 staff journalists are based in the London borough of Westminster.
- The adjacent City of Westminster has for centuries been the location of much of the national government.
- The proposal was accepted by the trustees in February 1895 and LSE held its first classes in October of that year, in rooms at 9 John Street, Adelphi, in the City of Westminster.
- The name survives today as Aldwych (the "old market-place"), a name of a street and an area of the City of Westminster between Westminster and the City of London.
- The Strand Campus is the founding campus of King's and is located on the Strand in the City of Westminster, sharing its frontage along the River Thames.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: City of Westminster