Models similar to or like Claudia Schiffer
German model, actress, and fashion designer who is based in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
German model and actress who achieved international prominence in the 1980s and 1990s representing fashion designers on runways and in magazines such as Elle, Harper's Bazaar, and Vogue. One of the big five supermodels who appeared in the 1990 music video "Freedom! '90" by George Michael, and is associated with the editorial, advertising, and fine-art works of photographers Herb Ritts and Peter Lindbergh. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, actress and fashion designer, who initially came to public attention as a semi-finalist on The X Factor in 2008. Vickers signed a record deal with RCA Records and, after touring with her fellow finalists from The X Factor, played the title role in a West End revival of The Rise and Fall of Little Voice. Wikipedia
American fashion model who initially attained success in the 1960s and 1970s and was one of the first African-American models within the fashion industry to achieve prominence as a runway model and print model. Born in New York City in 1950 to Johnny Johnston, a jazz saxophonist of Irish and Swedish ancestry, and Lady Bird Cleveland, an artist of African-American, Native-American and Irish-Scottish ancestry. Wikipedia
Chinese American fashion designer from Detroit. Named one of the "Top 5 Fashion Icons of the Decade" and in 2009 earned the Geoffrey Beene Lifetime Achievement Award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America , joining the ranks of Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Diane von Furstenberg. Wikipedia
Sentences forClaudia Schiffer
- By then, Campbell, Turlington, Evangelista, Crawford and Claudia Schiffer formed an elite group of models declared "supermodels" by the fashion industry.
- In 2012, 23 years after first posing for the brand, supermodel Claudia Schiffer posed again for Guess' black-and-white ads marking the brand's 30th anniversary.
- Lagerfeld observed that neither he nor Claudia Schiffer knew Klum, as she has never worked in Paris and was insignificant in the world of fashion, being "more bling bling and glamorous than current fashion."
- Meanwhile, Daniel meets Carol (Claudia Schiffer), the mother of one of Sam's schoolmates, and they seem attracted to each other.
- Lagerfeld commented that neither he nor Claudia Schiffer knew Klum, as she had never worked in Paris, and that she was insignificant in the world of high fashion, being "more bling bling and glamorous than current fashion".
- In spite of the heroin chic movement, model Claudia Schiffer earned $12 million.
- In 1993 at a Berlin celebrity gala Copperfield met German supermodel Claudia Schiffer when he brought her on stage to participate in a mind-reading act and his flying illusion, and in January 1994 they became engaged.
- Pelé also helped inaugurate the 2006 FIFA World Cup finals, alongside supermodel Claudia Schiffer.
- The music video was a parody of the Billy Joel one, with the members of Westlife playing workers in a burger bar, and Claudia Schiffer in the Christie Brinkley role.
- Smith secured a contract to replace supermodel Claudia Schiffer in a Guess jeans ad campaign featuring a series of sultry black-and-white photographs.
- In 1997, Copperfield and Claudia Schiffer sued Paris Match for $30 million after the magazine claimed their relationship was a sham, that Schiffer was paid for pretending to be Copperfield's fiancée and that she did not even like him.
- On 25 May 2002, Vaughn married German model Claudia Schiffer in Suffolk.
- Supermodel Claudia Schiffer and her husband Matthew Vaughn purchased a $2.5 million suite in one of the planned towers.
- In 2007, Claudia Schiffer called Bündchen the only remaining supermodel.
- An image of Matthew Vaughn's wife, model Claudia Schiffer, appears prominently on a billboard poster.
- In collaboration with German cosmetic line ARTDECO, ex-model and producer Claudia Schiffer unveiled the Claudia Schiffer Makeup line which featured two products inspired by the film—a 'Poppyland' lipstick and a 'Kingsman' nail polish.
- Von Unwerth's first notable work was when she first photographed Claudia Schiffer in 1989.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Claudia Schiffer