Models similar to or like Claudia Schiffer
German model, actress, and fashion designer who is based in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
German model and actress who achieved international prominence in the 1980s and 1990s representing fashion designers on runways and in magazines such as Elle, Harper's Bazaar, and Vogue. One of the big five supermodels who appeared in the 1990 music video "Freedom! '90" by George Michael, and is associated with the editorial, advertising, and fine-art works of photographers Herb Ritts and Peter Lindbergh. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, actress and fashion designer, who initially came to public attention as a semi-finalist on The X Factor in 2008. Vickers signed a record deal with RCA Records and, after touring with her fellow finalists from The X Factor, played the title role in a West End revival of The Rise and Fall of Little Voice. Wikipedia
Sentences forClaudia Schiffer
- By then, Campbell, Turlington, Evangelista, Crawford and Claudia Schiffer formed an elite group of models declared "supermodels" by the fashion industry.
- In 2012, 23 years after first posing for the brand, supermodel Claudia Schiffer posed again for Guess' black-and-white ads marking the brand's 30th anniversary.
- Lagerfeld observed that neither he nor Claudia Schiffer knew Klum, as she has never worked in Paris and was insignificant in the world of fashion, being "more bling bling and glamorous than current fashion."
- Meanwhile, Daniel meets Carol (Claudia Schiffer), the mother of one of Sam's schoolmates, and they seem attracted to each other.
- Lagerfeld commented that neither he nor Claudia Schiffer knew Klum, as she had never worked in Paris, and that she was insignificant in the world of high fashion, being "more bling bling and glamorous than current fashion".
- In spite of the heroin chic movement, model Claudia Schiffer earned $12 million.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Claudia Schiffer