Settlements similar to or like Cleveland
Major city in the U.S. state of Ohio, and the county seat of Cuyahoga County. Wikipedia
More commonly known, is the metropolitan area surrounding the city of Cleveland in Northeast Ohio, United States. According to 2018 United States Census estimates, the five-county Cleveland–Elyria Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) consists of Cuyahoga County, Geauga County, Lake County, Lorain County, and Medina County, and has a population of 2,057,009 making Greater Cleveland the 33rd most populous metropolitan area in the United States, the third largest metro area in Ohio, and the second largest metro area, behind Columbus, entirely in Ohio. Wikipedia
- A group of investors, led by Cleveland-based shipbuilder George Steinbrenner (1930–2010), purchased the club from CBS in 1973, for $8.7 million.
- Playhouse Square in downtown Cleveland is the second largest performing arts center in the United States, home to ten theaters.
- Julia Tuttle, a local citrus grower and a wealthy Cleveland native, was the original owner of the land upon which the city was built.
- Losses grew to the point where the team owners considering selling the team to interests in Cleveland, Ohio, though local investors were ultimately found to finance the Canadiens.
- The area of the United States with the highest concentration of Slovenian immigrants is Cleveland, Ohio.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cleveland