Newspapers similar to or like Cleveland Free Times
Alternative weekly newspaper in Cleveland, Ohio. Wikipedia
Alternative weekly newspaper published in Honolulu, Hawaii. Founded by Laurie V. Carlson, it began publishing in the summer of 1991, ostensibly to fill gaps in investigative reporting left by the two main dailies, Honolulu Star-Bulletin and The Honolulu Advertiser, which were under a joint operating agreement at the time, but creating new gaps in taste and perspective. Wikipedia
Sentences forCleveland Free Times
- In an October 24, 2007 interview with the Cleveland Free Times, Margera stated that although he had completed paperwork that would legally change his first name to Bam, he was "still debating" filing it after a conversation with his father.
- Because of this, New Times Media eliminated New Times LA, a competitor to Village Voice Media's LA Weekly, and Village Voice Media ceased publishing Cleveland Free Times, a competitor to New Times Media's Cleveland Scene.
- On the fictional world depicted in the album and promotional campaign, the Cleveland Free Times commented that the album's fictionalized world and characters "often seemed heavy-handed and forced", but also conceded that "its clotted claustrophobia suited its subject matter".
- Over a span of four years, she created editorial cartoons for US Catholic Magazine, various newsletters, Cleveland Scene and illustrated a cover of the Cleveland Free Times.
- The band was also nominated for Best Goth/Industrial Act 3 years in a row by the Cleveland Free Times.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cleveland Free Times