Newspapers similar to or like Cleveland Jewish News
Weekly Jewish newspaper headquartered in Beachwood, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland. Wikipedia
Private non-profit museum in the Cleveland suburb of Beachwood that celebrates the history of the Jewish community of Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio, as well as the diversity of the human experience. Opened on October 11, 2005, the Maltz Museum features two permanent collections, An American Story and The Temple - Tifereth Israel Gallery, in which personal stories are brought to life through film, computer interactives, special effects and exhibitions that feature artefacts, art, documents and images. Wikipedia
African-American weekly newspaper, based in Cleveland, Ohio. Established around 1928 by a group of people including local African-American inventor Garrett A. Morgan, as a merger between the Cleveland Call and the Cleveland Post, two newspapers that had been serving the African-American community since 1916 and 1920 respectively. Wikipedia
Sentences forCleveland Jewish News
- He was presented the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Cleveland Jewish News on November 20, 2016 at Landerhaven.
- She was in the Cleveland Jewish News 2016 class of 18 difference makers.
- The Cleveland Jewish News is the local Jewish newspaper
- Together with Lloyd Schwenger and several other Cleveland community leaders, Axelrod founded the Cleveland Jewish News in 1964 and served as the paper's first president.
- His literary efforts were published in Lippincott's Monthly Magazine and locally in the Jewish Review & Observer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cleveland Jewish News