Musical artists similar to or like Cliff Richard
English singer, musician, actor, and philanthropist who holds both British and Barbadian citizenship. Wikipedia
British singer and actor who made his professional debut in August 1958. His discography consists of 47 studio albums (45 English, 2 German), seven soundtrack albums, 11 live albums, three stage show cast albums, 17 mainstream compilation albums, seven box sets, eight gospel compilation albums, 46 EPs and 146 singles (in the UK, including singles only available via digital download). Wikipedia
English musician, singer, songwriter, and music and film producer who achieved international fame as the lead guitarist of the Beatles. Sometimes called "the quiet Beatle", Harrison embraced Indian culture and helped broaden the scope of popular music through his incorporation of Indian instrumentation and Hindu-aligned spirituality in the Beatles' work. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist who rose to fame as a member of the music duo Wham! and later embarked on a solo career. At the time of his death, Michael had sold over 115 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Wikipedia
List of artists who have reached number one on the UK Singles Chart as recorded by the Official Charts Company. Credited on a song . Wikipedia
The English rock band the Beatles are commonly regarded as the foremost and most influential band in popular music history. With a line-up comprising John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr, they sparked the "Beatlemania" phenomenon in 1963, gained international superstardom in 1964, and remained active until their break-up in 1970. Wikipedia
Welsh singer, whose career began in 1953, well known for her expressive voice and for recording the soundtrack theme songs to the James Bond films Goldfinger (1964), Diamonds Are Forever (1971), and Moonraker (1979). In January 1959, Bassey became the first Welsh person to gain a No. 1 single. Wikipedia
British record producer, composer, arranger, pianist, bandleader, and orchestral conductor. Best known for his work with Cliff Richard and the Shadows, both together and separately, steering their early careers and producing and arranging most of their material from the late 1950s to the early 1970s. Wikipedia
British-American musician, singer-songwriter and record producer who rose to worldwide fame as a co-founder of the group the Bee Gees, one of the most commercially successful groups in the history of popular music. With his younger brothers, twins Robin and Maurice Gibb, he formed a songwriting partnership beginning in 1955. Wikipedia
Sentences forCliff Richard
- Since the 1980s Christian rock performers have gained mainstream success, including figures such as the American gospel-to-pop crossover artist Amy Grant and the British singer Cliff Richard.
- In a 1972 interview, Wyman stated, "We were the first pop group to break away from the whole Cliff Richard thing where the bands did little dance steps, wore identical uniforms and had snappy patter."
- Before his religious conversion, Cliff Richard had been the only British performer known for similar activities; Richard's conversion to Christianity in 1966 had gone largely unnoticed by the public.
- During this period American Rock and Roll remained dominant; however, in 1958 Britain produced its first "authentic" rock and roll song and star, when Cliff Richard reached number 2 in the charts with "Move It".
- Also in 2004, Barry recorded his song "I Cannot Give You My Love" with Cliff Richard, which became a UK top 20 hit single.
- Both were interested in rock, and Townshend particularly admired Cliff Richard's début single, "Move It".
- She made frequent appearances on Cliff Richard's weekly show, It's Cliff Richard, and starred with him in the telefilm The Case.
- Cliff Richard appeared the most times on the show, with almost 160 performances.
- The origins of Cliff Richard's name change from Harry Webb was seen as a partial tribute to his musical hero Richard and singer Rick Richards.
- "Whenever God Shines His Light", a song on the 1989 album Avalon Sunset, is a duet with Cliff Richard.
- On 9 November 2006, Cliff Richard added his handprints to the Square.
- 1 Pop, No. 1 AC), "Suddenly" with Cliff Richard (No.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cliff Richard