Nascar drivers similar to or like Clint Bowyer
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
Sentences forClint Bowyer
- In 2011, Burton opened the season by winning the second Gatorade Duel qualifying race, edging out his Richard Childress Racing teammate Clint Bowyer.
- At Richmond, despite troubles early in the race that mired him a lap down, Gordon rallied to finish second to Clint Bowyer, and made his eighth Chase for the Sprint Cup.
- Longtime driver Jeff Burton was joined by Cup teammate and 2008 Nationwide Series Champion Clint Bowyer, as well as up and comer Stephen Leicht.
- On August 23, 2008, RCR driver Clint Bowyer was announced as the driver of the No.
- Clint Bowyer (Childress' Busch Series driver) made his Nextel Cup debut in this car with a Sylvania sponsorship at Phoenix in April 2005.
- This included a win at Nashville, where he went by teammate Clint Bowyer with 21 laps to go to take the victory.
- Blaney moved to Bill Davis Racing in 2006, while rookie Clint Bowyer was placed in the No.
- Stewart formally made an announcement on September 30, 2015 confirming this and announcing that Clint Bowyer would replace him in the No.
- Johnson's consistency was enough that there were points in the summer where he was more than a full two race wins' worth of points ahead of Carl Edwards or Clint Bowyer.
- Its primary driver lineup consisted of Logano, Hamlin, Truex, and JGR development driver Darrell Wallace, Jr. Michael Waltrip Racing driver Clint Bowyer also drove the No.
- He later finished third at Auto Club Speedway to Martin Truex Jr and finished second at Martinsville to Clint Bowyer.
- Stewart made it two for two in the Chase after Clint Bowyer ran out of fuel in the closing laps of the Sylvania 300 at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- In 2005, Clint Bowyer took the wheel, in a program headed up by veteran crew chief Gil Martin, winning at Nashville Speedway and Memphis Motorsports Park to finish second in points.
- 14 owned by Gene and Margaret Haas, which is now driven by Clint Bowyer.
- Aside from using a push from Dale Earnhardt Jr. to beat Clint Bowyer at Talladega by just .002 seconds and a victory in the fall Kansas race, Johnson would finish sixth in the Chase, the first time he finished outside the top five in his career.
- A few laps later, Busch was leading over brother Kurt Busch and Clint Bowyer.
- On lap 31 of the Pennsylvania 500, Stewart was accidentally squeezed against the wall by Clint Bowyer.
- Teammate Clint Bowyer finished second to mark a Stewart-Haas 1–2.
- At Sonoma, Stewart moved quickly from the top 20, to third in the final laps of the Toyota Save Mart 350, and ended up second to Clint Bowyer by passing Kurt Busch on the final turn on the final lap.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Clint Bowyer