People similar to or like Clive Davis
American record producer, A&R executive, music industry executive, and lawyer. Wikipedia
American record label owned by Sony Music Entertainment, a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, the North American division of Japanese conglomerate Sony. Founded on January 15, 1889, evolving from the American Graphophone Company, the successor to the Volta Graphophone Company. Wikipedia
Dedicated to recording the history of some of the best-known and most influential musicians, bands, producers, and others that have in some major way influenced the music industry, particularly in the area of rock and roll. Originally, there were four categories of induction: performers, non-performers, early influences, and lifetime achievement. Wikipedia
Sentences forClive Davis
- In 1971, CBS Records was expanded into its own "CBS Records Group", with Clive Davis as its administrative vice president and general manager.
- Soon, according to Clive Davis, Columbia Records sent word they "will spare nothing to bring Dylan back into the fold."
- Prominent music mogul Clive Davis also produced some of the selected contestants' albums, such as Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken, Fantasia Barrino and Diana DeGarmo.
- Clive Davis who was hired as a record and music consultant by Columbia Pictures in 1974 and later became temporary president of Bell Records.
- Columbia president Clive Davis reported in 1966 his sales had declined to around 40,000–50,000 per album, compared to as many as 100,000 per release a few years before.
- As of 2007, he was also an adjunct professor in the Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music at New York University.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Clive Davis