Motor races similar to or like Coca-Cola 600
Annual 600 mi NASCAR Cup Series points race held at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina, during Memorial Day weekend. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series race that is held annually at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina, United States, with the other one being the Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend, the 600 mi race. Held on the last weekend in September and is an elimination race in the Cup Series playoffs. Wikipedia
Annual 300-mile NASCAR Xfinity Series race held at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina during Memorial Day weekend as a support race for the Coca-Cola 600. Held the day before the World 600 as a Late Model Sportsman Series race, and in 1982 it became a Busch Series race. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race held on May 30, 2010 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina as the 13th race of the 2010 Sprint Cup season It also was the longest race of the 2010 season, having consisted over 400 laps and 600 mi. Kurt Busch, driving the No. 2 car for Penske Racing, won the race while Jamie McMurray for Earnhardt Ganassi Racing (whose team won the Indianapolis 500) finished second. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on October 8, 2017, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. Overtime finish, on the 1.5 mile intermediate speedway, it was the 30th race of the 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, fourth race of the Playoffs, and first race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race that was held on September 29, 2019, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The 29th race of the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season, the third race of the Playoffs, and final race of the Round of 16. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race scheduled to be held on October 10, 2015 at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina but pushed ahead to October 11 due to rain. The 30th race of the 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, fourth race of the Chase and first race of the Contender Round. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series stock car race held on October 13, 2012, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The thirty-first race of the 2012 Sprint Cup Series season, as well as the fifth race in the ten-race Chase for the Sprint Cup, which ends the season. Wikipedia
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race that was scheduled to be held on October 8, 2016, but was postponed to October 9, 2016, because of Hurricane Matthew, at Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina. The 30th race of the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season, fourth race of the Chase, and first race of the Round of 12. Wikipedia
500 mi NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual spring showdown Dixie Vodka 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
Sentences forCoca-Cola 600
- In the 1960s and early 1970s, the Indy 500 and the World 600 (now known as the Coca-Cola 600) at Charlotte Motor Speedway were held on different days of the week.
- Kyle Busch won the exhibition All Star Race held at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 20, and followed it up with his then best finish in the Coca-Cola 600 coming in 2nd-place.
- From 1994 to 2014, several NASCAR drivers were able to compete in both the Indy 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte on the same day.
- The Sunday of Memorial Day weekend is widely considered one of the most important days on the motorsports calendar, as it is the day of the Indianapolis 500, the Coca-Cola 600, and (currently) the Monaco Grand Prix.
- It shares its date with NASCAR's 600-mile event at Charlotte, with drivers having completed both events in one day before in a so-called Double Duty.
- At Charlotte, he led the most laps once again, becoming only the second man to lead the most laps in three straight Coca-Cola 600 races, yet only winning one.
- Stewart also attempted to race 1100 mi on Memorial Day weekend, as he competed in both the Indy 500 during the day and the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte, N.C., at night.
- His younger brother, Brett, raced as a teammate in the World 600 that year.
- Mears piloted the No. 25 to his first career win at Charlotte Motor Speedway in the Coca-Cola 600.
- Earnhardt's only win of the 1992 season came at Charlotte, in the Coca-Cola 600, ending a 13-race win streak by Ford teams.
- At the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, though, on lap 317, Keselowski was wrecked by Danica Patrick after her off-track boyfriend Ricky Stenhouse made it three wide.
- In 1988, he won two races, including his fourth Coca-Cola 600 win.
- Leffler missed the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, with FedEx Freight moving over to the 18 car that Bobby Labonte would drive to a second-place finish.
- He finished sixth in the Indianapolis 500 and third in the Coca-Cola 600, running all 1100 mi of the two races.
- He won the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte, and is the only rookie to win the famed 600 mile event.
- In 2006, Kahne won six races, including the prestigious Coca-Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in May.
- On May 29—Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, 2016—Truex dominated, leading a record 392 of 400 laps in the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway, surpassing the old record of 335 laps set by Jim Paschal in 1967.
- Rondeau served as Earnhardt's crew chief until the Coca-Cola 600 weekend, when he was replaced with DEI chief engineer Steve Hmiel, who helped Earnhardt score his lone win of 2005 at Chicagoland in July, when he took the lead from Matt Kenseth on the last cycle of pit stops.
- He won his second pole of the season for the Coca-Cola 600.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Coca-Cola 600