Nascar drivers similar to or like Cody Ware
American auto racing and motorcycle racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 96 Toyota Camry for Gaunt Brothers Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for Joe Gibbs Racing. Until the 2021 season, Dillon spent his entire NASCAR career driving for Richard Childress Racing and teams affiliated with them, and if not, other Chevrolet teams. Wikipedia
American professional racing driver and television commentator, working as an analyst for IMSA on NBC and NASCAR America. He also competes in the NASCAR Xfinity and Cup Series for Kaulig Racing, driving the No. 16 Chevrolet Camaro on a full-time basis in the former and part-time in the latter. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing driver who competes in the IndyCar Series, driving the No. 48 Honda on a part-time schedule for Chip Ganassi Racing. A seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, he competed full-time in the series from 2002 to 2020, driving the No. 48 Chevrolet with Hendrick Motorsports, before transitioning to open-wheel racing. Wikipedia
American professional sports car and stock car racing driver as well as a street Luge racer. He competes full-time in the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, driving the Audi R8 for Magnus Racing, and part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 03 Chevrolet Camaro for Our Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forCody Ware
- Cody Ware also drove for Harmon in a collaborative effort between RWR and MHR and he continues to drive the No. 74 car part-time for 2018.
- In the Daytona 500, Johnson ran up front most of the race, but when he came to pit road with around 40 to go, B. J. McLeod and Cody Ware's cars spun behind him and hit him in the left rear.
- Timmy Hill drove at the Daytona 500, while he split the ride with Cody Ware throughout the season.
- Sorenson drove the next several races before being placed in the No. 98 starting at Pocono, with 98 driver Cole Whitt taking his place at this race and at Michigan, while Cody Ware drove at Sonoma; however, Ware failed to qualify.
- Later in the year at the Charlotte Roval, he relieved Cody Ware mid-race when Ware was feeling unwell due to a damaged coolbox in his car.
- Heading into the 2015 season, Cody Ware was set to run the entire season with the team.
- Boyd joined Rick Ware Racing's Truck Series team in 2017, splitting the No. 12 truck with Cody Ware.
- Cody Ware failed to qualify for the race.
- He is the father of Cody Ware and Carson Ware.
- He is the son of Rick Ware and brother of Cody Ware.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cody Ware