Settlements similar to or like Cohoes, New York
Incorporated city located in the northeast corner of Albany County in the U.S. state of New York. Wikipedia
Hamlet in the town of Colonie in northern Albany County, New York that straddles U.S. Route 9 (Route 9). The corners that give the hamlet its name are found at the intersection of Route 9 and Boght Road (NY Route 9R on leg east of hamlet), near the Boght Community Fire District's station. Wikipedia
Sentences forCohoes, New York
- In 1852, Arthur moved again, to Cohoes, New York, to become the principal of a school at which his sister, Malvina, was a teacher.
- This trade was vastly increased after the construction of the Erie Canal, with its eastern terminus directly across the Hudson from Troy at Cohoes in 1825.
- His recurring main character, Kilgore Trout, is a resident of Cohoes, just across the Hudson River from Troy.
- Not much was known about Davis's life or career until the 1990s, when he gained some recognition from the city historian of his hometown of Cohoes, New York.
- In the early 19th century Watervliet became a major manufacturing community much like its neighbors Cohoes and Troy, thanks to bell foundries.
- Little Falls is mostly on the north bank of the Mohawk River near a waterfall which was smaller than another waterfall on the river in Cohoes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cohoes, New York