Topics similar to or like Coins of the United States dollar
Coins of the United States dollar (aside from those of the earlier Continental currency) were first minted in 1792. Wikipedia
Set of circulating commemorative coins, consisting of a quarter, half dollar and dollar struck by the United States Mint in 1975 and 1976. Regardless of when struck, each coin bears the double date 1776–1976 on the normal obverses for the Washington quarter, Kennedy half dollar and Eisenhower dollar. Wikipedia
Sentences forCoins of the United States dollar
- These other coins are more fully described in Coins of the United States dollar.
- Coins still made with nickel alloys include one- and two-euro coins, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, and 50¢ U.S. coins, and 20p, 50p, £1, and £2 UK coins.
- The half cent was the smallest denomination of United States coin ever minted.
- As of January 31, 2019, there is approximately US$1.7 trillion in circulation, US$1.65 trillion of which is in the Federal Reserve Notes (the remaining US$50 billion is in the form of U.S. notes and coins).
- The Fugio cent, also known as the Franklin cent, is the first official circulation coin of United States.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Coins of the United States dollar