Motor races similar to or like Coke Zero Sugar 400
Annual NASCAR Cup Series stock car race at Daytona International Speedway. Wikipedia
500 mi NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual spring showdown Dixie Vodka 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series race held on August 29, 2020 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Overtime finish, on the 2.5 mi superspeedway, it was the 26th race of the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series season, and the final race of the regular season before the playoffs. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held on July 7, 2018 at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Overtime finish with two attempts for the first time since 2011, on the 2.5 mi superspeedway, it was the 18th race of the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series season. Wikipedia
This article documents historical records, statistics, and race recaps of the Daytona 500, held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. The table below summarizes the pace cars, Grand Marshals, Honorary Starters, and performers of the national anthem at the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
NASCAR Winston Cup Series stock car race held on October 17, 1998, at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. Postponed until the fall due to widespread wildfires in central Florida; it was the first superspeedway race to be held at night, and the first time there were two consecutive points-paying restrictor plate races, with the Winston 500 being run first on October 11. Wikipedia
American stock car racing driver Jeff Gordon enjoyed a successful career in the Cup Series, the top category of NASCAR. Gordon spent his entire driving career with Hendrick Motorsports, making 797 starts between 1992 and 2015 in the No. 24 Chevrolet for 24 seasons. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held at Talladega Superspeedway in Lincoln, Alabama, hosting an event in the NASCAR playoffs. One of four NASCAR Cup Series races currently run with tapered spacers, the others being the GEICO 500 in May, the Coke Zero Sugar 400, and the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
The 63rd season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 40th modern-era Cup series season. The season included 36 races and two exhibition races, beginning with the Daytona 500 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the Ford 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
The 60th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 37th modern-era Cup season. Contested over thirty-six races, and began on February 9 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout exhibition race, followed by the 50th Daytona 500 on February 17. Wikipedia
Sentences forCoke Zero Sugar 400
- For balance, the network that did not air the 500 in a given year during the contract would air Daytona's summer night race, the Pepsi 400.
- This same year, they captured a win at the Firecracker 400 at Daytona International Speedway.
- Daytona also has the Coke Zero Sugar 400 NASCAR race weekend around Independence Day in July.
- The first half of the season ended with Davey posting a 10th-place finish in the Pepsi 400 at Daytona.
- The regular season ended with the Coke Zero Sugar 400 at Daytona on August 29.
- Byron posted his first win in 2020 at the Coke Zero Sugar 400 and Knaus's first win since 2017.
- While practicing for his 500th career NASCAR start in the Pepsi 400, at Daytona, Waltrip's car spun in oil laid down by another car experiencing engine failure, and was hit by an oncoming car driven by Dave Marcis.
- After missing several races, the team returned to the track for the Coke Zero Sugar 400 in collaboration with BK Racing.
- He was 19th in points heading into the Coke Zero Sugar 400, the regular season finale.
- In the 1990 Pepsi 400 practice Marcis crashed into Darrell Waltrip's car.
- Despite this setback, Hoosier rebounded when Bill Elliott drove the tires to victory lane at the 1988 Firecracker 400 at Daytona.
- The Pepsi 400 was held July 2 at Daytona International Speedway.
- Fox retained its exclusive rights to the Daytona 500 while NBC gained exclusive rights to the Coke Zero 400.
- The Pepsi 400 was held July 1 at Daytona International Speedway.
- The rivalry between Cole and Rowdy intensifies throughout the season until the Firecracker 400 at Daytona, where both drivers are seriously injured after being caught in "The Big One".
- The episodes have appeared on the weekends of the Daytona 500 and the Pepsi 400, and the fall AMP Energy 500.
- Night races were almost always covered by TNT except for the Pepsi 400 at Daytona, which aired on NBC in years that they had the rights to it, and (later) the UAW-GM Quality 500 at Charlotte when that race was moved from Sunday afternoons to Saturday nights.
- In 2012, Coke Zero 400 at Daytona broadcast on TNT simulcast on TruTV.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Coke Zero Sugar 400