Musical artists similar to or like Coldplay
Coldplay are a British rock band formed in London in 1996. Wikipedia
British rock band Coldplay has released eight studio albums, six live albums, six compilation albums, four video albums, twelve extended plays, thirty eight singles, twenty promotional singles, and forty-seven music videos. The band has sold over 100 million records, including over 80 million album sales worldwide. Wikipedia
Coldplay are a British alternative rock band formed in London by Chris Martin (lead vocals, guitars, piano), Jonny Buckland (guitar), Guy Berryman (bass guitar) and Will Champion (drums, percussion). They have released eight studio albums — Parachutes (2000), A Rush of Blood to the Head (2002), X&Y (2005) Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (2008), Mylo Xyloto (2011), Ghost Stories (2014), A Head Full of Dreams (2015), and Everyday Life (2019) — which have sold over 80 million copies. Wikipedia
- Most Parlophone artists (excluding Coldplay and Tinie Tempah, who were placed under Atlantic) were placed under Warner Bros. Records for US distribution.
- It also broke Coldplay's record for most albums sold in one week on the online retailer, selling 290,000 copies on iTunes alone.
- Coldplay were involved with the launch of the station by giving an exclusive interview on Q's flagship programme QPM on the launch day.
- The first issue of the redesign featured a free seven-inch Coldplay vinyl single.
- It became the biggest album for pre-orders on iTunes, and beat Coldplay's record for the biggest one-week sales of a digital album.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Coldplay