Nascar drivers similar to or like Cole Whitt
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
Sentences forCole Whitt
- Cole Whitt ran the most races for the team, with several strong runs including four top tens and only one finish outside the top twenty.
- Ragan's owner points were given to new teammate Cole Whitt, but Ragan raced his way into the Daytona 500, finishing 17th in the race.
- In 2016, after the merger with the former No. 40 team, Cole Whitt was announced as the new driver of the No. 98, running the full season.
- Allgaier's contact caused Busch to come back onto the apron and be t-boned by Cole Whitt.
- Clint Bowyer then took the lead from Hamlin on lap 351 and led until Cole Whitt spun and hit the wall in turn three on lap 366 to cause to 15th caution.
- He then got crushed and t-boned by Cole Whitt causing him to flip over onto his roof.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cole Whitt