German locations similar to or like Cologne
Largest city of Germany's most populous federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia and the fourth-most populous city in Germany. Wikipedia
Dortmund (, also, , ; Westphalian Düörpm ; Tremonia) is, with a population of 603,609 inhabitants as of 2020, the third-largest city of North Rhine-Westphalia and the eighth-largest city of Germany. Largest city of the Ruhr, Germany's largest urban area with some 5.1 million inhabitants, as well as the largest city of Westphalia. Wikipedia
- The area known as Oberland (High country) was in this deictic context considered to begin approximately at the nearby higher located Cologne.
- Since 1952 Liverpool has been twinned with Cologne, Germany, a city which also suffered severe aerial bombing during the war.
- The Bercy Arena also hosted the 2017 IIHF World Ice Hockey Championship, together with Cologne, Germany.
- Development of European Ford is broadly split between Dunton in Essex (powertrain, Fiesta/Ka, and commercial vehicles) and Cologne (body, chassis, electrical, Focus, Mondeo) in Germany.
- The incorporation of neighbouring rural communities over the past 60 years has made Dresden the fourth largest urban district by area in Germany after Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cologne