Stations similar to or like Columbia station (SkyTrain)
Underground station on the Expo Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. Wikipedia
Underground station on the Expo Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. Located in Downtown Vancouver on Burrard Street, where Melville and Dunsmuir Streets meet, and is the western terminus of the R5 Hastings St that provides service to Simon Fraser University. Wikipedia
Sentences forColumbia station (SkyTrain)
- In 1989, it was extended to Columbia station and in 1990, once the Skybridge was finished, it continued across the Fraser River to Scott Road station in Surrey.
- Upon opening, New Westminster station was the original eastern terminus of the SkyTrain system, and remained so until the completion of Columbia station in 1989.
- This extension included two stations: Scott Road and Columbia in neighbouring New Westminster.
- The line travels underground for a short stretch between New Westminster and Columbia stations.
- Before the first phase of the line was completed, a short spur from Columbia station was opened in eastern New Westminster as a test track; this spur included Sapperton and Braid stations.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Columbia station (SkyTrain)