Civilian attacks similar to or like Columbine High School massacre
A school shooting and attempted bombing occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, Colorado, United States. Wikipedia
The Red Lake shootings were a spree killing that occurred on March 21, 2005, in two places on the Red Lake Indian Reservation in Red Lake, Minnesota, United States. That morning, 16-year-old Jeff Weise killed his grandfather (a tribal police sergeant) and his grandfather's girlfriend at their home. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on April 16, 2007, at two buildings, West Ambler Johnston Hall and Norris Hall, on the campus of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, in Blacksburg, Virginia. Undergraduate student at the university and a U.S. resident of South Korean origin, killed 32 people and wounded 17 others with two semi-automatic pistols. Wikipedia
School shooting that took place on March 13, 2019, at the Professor Raul Brasil State School in the Brazilian municipality of Suzano, São Paulo State. The perpetrators, 17-year-old Guilherme Taucci Monteiro and 25-year-old Luiz Henrique de Castro, both former students at the school, killed five students and two school employees. Wikipedia
The Cleveland Elementary School shooting (also known as the Stockton schoolyard shooting and the Cleveland School massacre) occurred on January 17, 1989, at Cleveland Elementary School at 20 East Fulton Street in Stockton, California, United States. Extended criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren and wounded 32 others. Wikipedia
Attempted bombing, occurred at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California. The perpetrators, Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, a married couple living in the city of Redlands, targeted a San Bernardino County Department of Public Health training event and Christmas party of about 80 employees in a rented banquet room. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred at Rocori High School on September 24, 2003 in Cold Spring, Minnesota, United States. Identified as Rocori High freshman John Jason McLaughlin, who shot and killed 15-year-old freshman Seth Bartell and 17-year-old senior Aaron Rollins. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on April 14, 2003 at John McDonogh High School in the Mid-City neighborhood of New Orleans, Louisiana, United States. Two men shot and killed 15-year-old student Jonathan "Caveman" Williams during a mid-morning gym class in a gang neighborhood retaliation killing. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on October 10, 2007, at the SuccessTech alternative high school in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. Fourteen-year-old freshman Asa H. Coon shot two students and two teachers before committing suicide on the fourth floor of the building. Wikipedia
On July 20, 2012, a mass shooting occurred inside a Century 16 movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, United States, during a midnight screening of the film The Dark Knight Rises. Dressed in tactical clothing, James Eagan Holmes set off tear gas grenades and shot into the audience with multiple firearms. Wikipedia
On February 14, 2018, a gunman opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, killing 17 people and injuring 17 others. Afterwards, the shooter allegedly fled the scene on foot by blending in with other students. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on April 28, 1999, at W. R. Myers High School in Taber, Alberta, Canada. The gunman, 14-year-old school dropout Todd Cameron Smith, walked into his school and began firing at students in a hallway, then went to the school cafeteria, killed one student and wounded another one. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on February 2, 1996, at Frontier Middle School in Moses Lake, Washington, United States. The gunman, 14-year-old Barry Dale Loukaitis (born February 26, 1981), killed his algebra teacher and two students, and held his classmates hostage before a gym coach subdued him. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on 3 June 1983 at the Freiherr-vom-Stein Gesamtschule in Eppstein-Vockenhausen, West Germany. The gunman, 34-year-old Czech refugee Karel Charva, fatally shot three students, a teacher and a police officer and injured another 14 people using two semi-automatic pistols, before committing suicide. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on 26 April 2002 at the Gutenberg-Gymnasium, a secondary school, in the Thuringia State capital Erfurt, Germany. 19-year-old expelled student Robert Steinhäuser shot and killed 16 people, including 13 staff members, two students, and one police officer, before committing suicide. Wikipedia
School shooting in the United States, which occurred on October 1, 1997 at Pearl High School in Pearl, Mississippi. The gunman, 16-year-old Luke Woodham (born February 5, 1981), killed two students and injured seven others at the school after killing his mother at their home earlier that morning. Wikipedia
The Kauhajoki school shooting occurred on 23 September 2008, at the Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences (SeAMK) in Kauhajoki, in the former province of Western Finland. The gunman, 22-year-old student Matti Juhani Saari, shot and killed ten people with a Walther P22 Target semi-automatic pistol, before shooting himself in the head. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on Wednesday, November 15, 1995, in Lynnville, Tennessee, a small community located in Giles County. Seventeen-year-old James Ellison "Jamie" Rouse, a senior student at the school, killed one teacher and one student, and seriously wounded another teacher. Wikipedia
School shooting that occurred on 20 June 1913 at St Mary's Catholic School in Walle, a quarter of Bremen, Germany. The gunman, 29-year-old unemployed teacher Heinz Schmidt from Sülze, indiscriminately shot at students and teachers, killing five girls and wounding more than 20 other people before being subdued by school staff. Wikipedia
The Dunblane massacre took place at Dunblane Primary School near Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom, on 13 March 1996, when Thomas Hamilton shot sixteen pupils and one teacher dead, and injured fifteen others, before killing himself. It remains the deadliest mass shooting in British history. Wikipedia
Sentences forColumbine High School massacre
- After the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, Ono paid for billboards to be put up in New York City and Los Angeles that bore the image of Lennon's blood-splashed spectacles.
- Following the Columbine High School massacre, Colorado postponed their first two playoff games to a later date; they would wear patches in honor of the Columbine victims on their jerseys during the playoffs.
- Colorado has been the setting of a couple major mass shootings since the 1990s, including the Columbine High School massacre in 1999 in which 13 students died and has since been spawned many copycat incidents.
- Colorado: No updates in the regular season, but in the 1999 Playoffs, the Avalanche wore a CHS patch for the victims of the Columbine High School massacre on their left sleeve just above the number.
- Al Gore was supposed to host on May 6, 1999, with Oprah Winfrey as a guest and the topic was supposed to be the aftermath of the Columbine High School massacre.
- Manson says he used those trademark registrations to issue cease and desist orders to media outlets who wrongly blamed him for the Columbine High School massacre.
- The Columbine High School massacre in Colorado on April 20, 1999 was another seminal event in SWAT tactics and police response.
- Documentary Bowling for Columbine released in 2002 probes the culture of guns and violence in the United States, taking as a starting point the Columbine High School massacre of 1999.
- A day after the Columbine High School massacre in Littleton, Colorado on April 20, 1999, Stern's comments regarding the incident drew criticism from some listeners.
- In the weeks following the 1999 Columbine High School massacre, media reports about the teen gunmen, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, portrayed them as part of a gothic cult.
- Following the Columbine High School massacre, Moore acquired a lifetime membership to the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- The final four dates of the tour were canceled out of respect for the victims of the Columbine High School massacre.
- Rammstein were cited in relation to the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, when a photo of Eric Harris wearing a Rammstein T-shirt was revealed in his 11th grade picture and written the Rammstein logo on a yearbook he signed.
- The report noted that "[Lanza] had a familiarity with and access to firearms and ammunition and an obsession with mass murders, in particular the April 1999 shootings at Columbine High School in Colorado."
- Police found that Lanza had downloaded videos relating to the Columbine High School massacre, other shootings and two videos of suicide by gunshot.
- On July 20, 2012, Aurora was the site of the third largest mass shooting in terms of number of casualties in United States history at the time (now the eighteenth largest) and the second-deadliest shooting in Colorado after the 1999 Columbine High School massacre.
- The game again sparked controversy in the United States when it was found that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, who committed the Columbine High School massacre on April 20, 1999, were avid players of the game.
- In 1999, news media, infamously, falsely blamed the band for influencing the perpetrators of the Columbine High School massacre.
- Some initial reports claimed that Columbine High School shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were Marilyn Manson fans.
- Investigators found Lanza was fascinated with mass shootings, such as the Columbine High School massacre, the Virginia Tech shooting and the Northern Illinois University 2008 shooting.
- Columbine High School massacre perpetrators Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold lived in Littleton.
- Littleton became widely known in 1999 when the Columbine High School massacre occurred at Columbine High School, where two of the school's students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher, injured 24 others and then killed themselves.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Columbine High School massacre