Televisions similar to or like Columbo
American crime drama television series starring Peter Falk as Columbo, a homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department. Wikipedia
American crime drama television series initially based on the wife of Lieutenant Columbo, the title character from the television series Columbo. Created and produced by Richard Alan Simmons and Universal Television for NBC, and stars Kate Mulgrew as a news reporter helping to solve crimes while raising her daughter. Wikipedia
American actor and comedian, known for his role as Lieutenant Columbo in the long-running television series Columbo (1968–2003), for which he won four Primetime Emmy Awards (1972, 1975, 1976, 1990) and a Golden Globe Award (1973). He first starred as Columbo in two 90-minute TV pilots; the first with Gene Barry in 1968 and the second with Lee Grant in 1971. Wikipedia
American crime drama television series created by Anthony Yerkovich and produced by Michael Mann for NBC. The series starred Don Johnson as James "Sonny" Crockett and Philip Michael Thomas as Ricardo "Rico" Tubbs, two Metro-Dade Police Department detectives working undercover in Miami. Wikipedia
- Currently, MeTV's weekly showing of Columbo on Sunday nights is its only program that appears regularly in any feature length form.
- With a 1.5-liter engine, it sold one million copies by the end of its production run in 1962, famously including one cabriolet/convertible driven by TV detective Columbo.
- He guest-starred in two episodes of Columbo, as a grieving widower in "Death Lends a Hand" (1971) and as the murderer in "The Greenhouse Jungle" (1972).
- In 1972, she appeared as the suspect's mother-in-law in an episode of the television series Columbo titled "Etude in Black".
- Shatner also featured in two episodes of the television detective series Columbo almost two decades apart.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Columbo