Programming languages similar to or like Component Pascal
Programming language in the tradition of Niklaus Wirth's Pascal, Modula-2, Oberon Wikipedia
General-purpose programming language first published in 1987 by Niklaus Wirth and the latest member of the Wirthian family of ALGOL-like languages . The result of a concentrated effort to increase the power of Modula-2, the direct successor of Pascal, and simultaneously to reduce its complexity. Wikipedia
Extension of the original Oberon programming language that adds limited reflection and object-oriented programming facilities, open arrays as pointer base types, read-only field export and reintroduces the loop from Modula-2. Developed in 1991 at ETH Zurich by Niklaus Wirth and Hanspeter Mössenböck, who is now at Institut für Systemsoftware of the University of Linz, Austria. Wikipedia
Sentences forComponent Pascal
- In 1997, it was renamed Component Pascal.
- The language Component Pascal is a refinement (a superset) of Oberon-2.
- Oberon Revival is a project to bring Oberon 2 and Component Pascal (BlackBox Component Builder) to Linux and Win32.
- It is written in C++, while the BUGS family is written in Component Pascal, a less widely known programming language.
- In BlackBox, the development of applications and their components is done in Component Pascal.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Component Pascal