Companies similar to or like Condé Nast
Global mass media company founded in 1909 by Condé Montrose Nast, and owned by Advance Publications. Wikipedia
British-American journalist who has served as editor-in-chief of Vogue since 1988 and global chief content officer for Condé Nast since 2020; she is also artistic director of Condé Nast and global editorial director of Vogue. Important figure in much of the fashion world, praised for her eye for emerging fashion trends. Wikipedia
The National Magazine Awards, also known as the Ellie Awards, honor print and digital publications that consistently demonstrate superior execution of editorial objectives, innovative techniques, noteworthy enterprise and imaginative design. Originally limited to print magazines, the awards now recognize magazine-quality journalism published in any medium. Wikipedia
Sentences forCondé Nast
- Welteroth's appointment at 29 saw her become the youngest editor in Condé Nast's history, and the second African-American.
- In January 2019, Condé Nast announced it would put all its titles, including Pitchfork, behind a paywall by the end of the year, though this did not occur.
- On October 13, 2015, Condé Nast announced that it had acquired Pitchfork.
- Ars Technica was privately owned until May 2008, when it was sold to Condé Nast Digital, the online division of Condé Nast Publications.
- Martinez, formerly of Condé Nast, took on the role following the departure of chief executive John Mehas who stepped down in November 2020.
- In June 2016 Vanity Fair/Condé Nast, released a special edition commemorative magazine, The Genius of Prince.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Condé Nast