Constitutions similar to or like Constitution of the Czech Republic
Supreme law of the Czech Republic. Wikipedia
Sentences forConstitution of the Czech Republic
- However, the three lands are mentioned in the preamble of the Constitution of the Czech Republic: "We, citizens of the Czech Republic in Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia…"
- Although he was nominally the new country's chief executive, the framers of the Constitution of the Czech Republic intended to vest most of the real power in the prime minister.
- The new Constitution of the Czech Republic provided for higher administrative units to be established, providing for the possibility of Bohemia as an administrative unit, but did not specify the form they would take.
- Under Article 58 of the current Czech Constitution, nominees to the office must be put forward by no fewer than 10 Deputies or 10 Senators.
- The Czech constitution provides that upon the accession to the office each Prime Minister must gain and thereafter maintain the confidence of the Parliament.
- The basis of the legal system is the Constitution of the Czech Republic adopted in 1993.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Constitution of the Czech Republic