Music genres similar to or like Contemporary R&B
Music genre that combines rhythm and blues with elements of pop, soul, funk, hip hop and electronic music. Wikipedia
Umbrella term covering a diverse range of music and musical genres largely developed by African Americans. Their origins are in musical forms that arose out of the historical condition of slavery that characterized the lives of African Americans prior to the American Civil War. Wikipedia
Subgenre of alternative metal that combines elements of heavy metal music with elements of other music genres such as hip hop, alternative rock, funk, industrial, and grunge. Nu metal bands have drawn elements and influences from a variety of musical styles, including multiple genres of heavy metal. Wikipedia
Sentences forContemporary R&B
- Over the years, the network has aired such programming as rap and R&B music videos, urban-oriented movies and television series, and some public affairs programs.
- The Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart ranks the most popular R&B and hip hop songs in the United States and is published weekly by Billboard.
- Oops!... I Did It Again saw Spears working with several R&B producers to create "a combination of bubblegum, urban soul, and raga".
- With its provocative subject matter and lyrics, she began incorporating a wide range of genres including, pop, R&B, reggae, dubstep, hip hop and EDM.
- Also in 2006, he told Rolling Stone that he planned for his next record to be in R&B and hip hop.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Contemporary R&B