Government agencies similar to or like Cook County Board of Commissioners
Legislative body made up of 17 commissioners who are elected by district, and a president who is elected county wide, all for four-year terms. Wikipedia
American politician and the current Cook County Board President in Cook County, Illinois, United States. First elected as President of the Cook County Board of Commissioners, the executive branch of Cook County government, in November 2010 and became the first woman elected to this position. Wikipedia
Sentences forCook County Board of Commissioners
- Butler continued to perform while serving as a Cook County Board Commissioner before retiring from public office in 2018.
- In the Cook County Board of Commissioners the majority of the area is in the 3rd district, represented by Democrat Bill Lowry.
- The board had been first created after the task of hearing tax appeals was transferred from the Cook County Board of Commissioners to a three member Board of Review.
- From 1874 through 1876, he served one term as a member of the board of commissioners of Cook County.
- In 1986, Schakowsky ran in the election to be a member of the Cook County Board of Commissioners from suburban Cook County.
- Also in 1990, Davis was elected to the Cook County Board of Commissioners, serving from 1990 to 1996 before entering the House.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cook County Board of Commissioners