Settlements similar to or like Coquitlam
City in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. Wikipedia
City in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia, Canada, and a member municipality of Metro Vancouver. Founded by Major-General Richard Moody as the capital of the new-born Colony of British Columbia in 1858, and continued in that role until the Mainland and Island Colonies were merged in 1866, and was the Mainland's largest city from that year until it was passed in population by Vancouver during the first decade of the 20th century. Wikipedia
- The Evergreen Extension, which opened on December 2, 2016, links the cities of Coquitlam and Port Moody with the SkyTrain system.
- The East Lawn building of Riverview Hospital in Coquitlam served as the location for the initial and final battle sequences.
- Coquitlam borders it on the north, the Coquitlam River borders it on the west, and the city of Pitt Meadows lies across the Pitt River.
- The Burnaby stretch of Highway 1 is 11 km long, and goes through four interchanges around the city centre before proceeding into Coquitlam.
- The college has three major campuses in Metro Vancouver– two in New Westminster (Royal Avenue and Anvil Tower) and one in Coquitlam.
- It is 19 km southeast of the City of Vancouver proper, adjacent to Burnaby and Coquitlam and across the Fraser River from Surrey and Delta.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Coquitlam