Nascar drivers similar to or like Corey LaJoie
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forCorey LaJoie
- Corey LaJoie drove the No. 72 in the 26 races in which Whitt did not run in 2018, finishing 34th in driver standings with a best finish of 16th.
- Newman's car veered across the track and bounced off the outside wall, rolling over onto its roof and turning the driver's side toward the onrushing car of Corey LaJoie.
- On February 6, 2018, Whitt announced he would step back to a part-time ride in 2018 with TriStar, sharing the ride with Corey LaJoie.
- Busch led all of stage one to win after a wreck by Corey LaJoie, a red flag from thunderstorms, and a blown engine by Chase Elliott.
- It hosted the USAC Dirt Midget Granite State Legends Cars race on Friday of NASCAR weekend in July 2019, with NASCAR drivers Corey LaJoie and Daniel Hemric participating.
- He failed to qualify after being (possibly) intentionally wrecked by Corey LaJoie in Can-Am Duel 1.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Corey LaJoie