Medical resources similar to or like Coronavirus
Coronaviruses are a group of related RNA viruses that cause diseases in mammals and birds. Wikipedia
Rare cancer of the immune system's T-cells caused by human T cell leukemia/lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1). Usually a highly aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma with no characteristic histologic appearance except for a diffuse pattern and a mature T-cell phenotype. Wikipedia
- This was further delayed by the Coronavirus pandemic until "at least" 2021, before being cancelled altogether in October 2020 due to improvements in the city's air quality.
- This service was originally supposed to resume on May 14, 2020 but due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the resumption of service has been pushed to November 12, 2020
- Most of the platforms of vaccine candidates in clinical trials are focused on the coronavirus spike protein and its variants as the primary antigen of COVID‑19 infection.
- From Monday 30 March 2020 until Sunday 12 July 2020 due to the Coronavirus, the Radio 3 bespoke bulletins were replaced by network news bulletins from BBC Radio 2.
- Still focusing on work for her fifth album, Belinda was forced to postpone the shooting of two music videos in Spain, due to the Coronavirus disease that prompted the cancellation of all flights for that country.
- The global coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) caused the 2020 Super Rugby competition to be cut short.
- The series aired as a four part miniseries featuring Zak and the crew locked inside his Haunted Museum for 10 days during the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic.
- It was announced in 2020 that for the first time in the competition's history, there would be more than two years between editions due to the setbacks suffered as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Hassan also wrote the lyrics for a song about the Coronavirus and released its music video, "Arivum Anbum".
- In February 2020, following the Coronavirus outbreak, Megvii applied for a bank loan to optimize the body temperature screening system it had launched to help identify people with symptoms of a Coronavirus infection in crowds.
- In early 2020, Coronavirus was front and center in the world.
- Ramaphosa has been internationally praised for his response to the Coronavirus pandemic in South Africa with the BBC commenting that, in this regard, "Ramaphosa has emerged as a formidable leader - composed, compassionate, but seized by the urgency of the moment."
- Subsequently, more races was either being cancelled or postponed in order to avoid further spreading of the Coronavirus.
- Bangladesh Air Force was very active during Coronavirus pandemic.
- Klass presents the weekday 10am - 1pm show covering for Kate Garraway while she is looking after her husband who has Coronavirus.
- In February and March 2020, health authorities in Poland carried out laboratory testing of suspected cases of infection by SARS-CoV-2, one of the seven known human coronaviruses, as well as home quarantining and monitoring.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) (2019-2020): In January 2020, Direct Relief worked with FedEx Cares, FedEx's global charitable platform, to fulfill an emergency order from the medical staff in Wuhan's largest hospital, Wuhan Union Hospital.
- Since March 2020, the Butler Public Schools have been shut due to the novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
- 13 Evessa players and trainer have tested positive for Coronavirus in April 2020.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Coronavirus