Topics similar to or like Corporate law
Body of law governing the rights, relations, and conduct of persons, companies, organizations and businesses. Wikipedia
Abstract representation, description and definition of the structure, processes, information and resources of an identifiable business, government body, or other large organization. Organization and improving its performance through creation and analysis of enterprise models. Wikipedia
Sentences forCorporate law
- Faiszer Musthapha had specialized in company law and established a very successful practice eventually earning the title of President's Counsel.
- In American English, the word corporation is most often used to describe large business corporations.
- It is pertinent to the philosophy of law, as it is essential to laws affecting a corporation (corporations law).
- The law school offers several joint programs in business law with EM Lyon business school, in criminal science with the faculty of medicine of university of Lyon, in security studies with France's National Police College.
- Before entering the real estate investment business, he practiced corporate and securities law in Dallas with Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP.
- The secretary of state also oversees and applies the state's corporation law.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Corporate law