Writers similar to or like Corrado Alvaro
Italian journalist and writer of novels, short stories, screenplays and plays. Wikipedia
Sentences forCorrado Alvaro
- The movement uses a phrase of the Calabrian writer Corrado Alvaro to depict the spirit of the movement : "The worst desperation of a society is the doubt that living honestly is useless."
- The word 'Ndrangheta was brought to a wider audience by the Calabrian writer Corrado Alvaro in the Corriere della Sera in September 1955.
- In 1931 the Calabrian writer Corrado Alvaro described a famine which had afflicted Africo.
- The Italian author Corrado Alvaro was born in San Luca in 1895.
- Years later, the writer Corrado Alvaro wrote a poem titled Il topo e il falegname (The Mouse and the Carpenter) about the relationship between De Nobili and Maruca.
- In 1927, Moravia met Corrado Alvaro and Massimo Bontempelli and started his career as a journalist with the magazine 900.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Corrado Alvaro