Musical artists similar to or like Craig Northey
Canadian musician and film and TV composer. Wikipedia
American musician, songwriter, record producer and composer for TV/film. Singer, guitarist and songwriter for the alternative rock band Kicking Harold whose still popular song "Gasoline" from Space Age Breakdown was featured as the main theme for five seasons on TLC's automobile make-over show, Overhaulin'. Wikipedia
Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, vocalist, and composer also known as Mudgirl and The Kim Band; she is also known for collaborations with Nelly Furtado, Bran Van 3000 and David Usher. Bingham began her career in music as a member of the Montreal, Quebec third-wave ska band Me Mom and Morgentaler formed in 1990. Wikipedia
English singer, songwriter, composer, musician, and record producer. Bailey came to prominence in the early 1980s as the lead vocalist for the new wave band Thompson Twins, which released five singles that entered the top ten charts in the United Kingdom during the 1980s: "Love On Your Side", "We Are Detective", "Hold Me Now", "Doctor! Doctor!", and "You Take Me Up". Wikipedia
Sentences forCraig Northey
- James' backing band frequently includes members of the Vancouver-based band Odds, and he has co-written songs with Odds singer-guitarist Craig Northey.
- McCulloch is also a writer for the series, while music was composed and performed by Aleita and Cole Northey's father, Craig Northey of the band Odds.
- The following night, he again appeared on the Late Late Show but this time with Craig Northey and Pat Steward of Odds.
- In 2004, he collaborated with Canadian singer-songwriter Craig Northey on the album Northey Valenzuela.
- The troupe hired several of the people they had worked with on Brain Candy, including Craig Northey and director Kelly Makin.
- After that point he continued to collaborate with Odds members Craig Northey and Doug Elliott in several other bands: Stripper's Union, Northey Valenzuela, and as the "Craig Northey Power Trio".
- Musician Craig Northey also publicized the campaign by releasing a cover of Bergmann's 1991 single "Faithlessly Yours".
- The troupe played the 2007 Just for Laughs festival, where McDonald also performed his one-and-a half-man show Hammy and the Kids with Craig Northey, based on his two dysfunctional families, his father ("Hammy") and The Kids in the Hall.
- Brennan brought in singer/guitarist Craig Northey and they made their live debut as "the Odds" in November 1987.
- Songwriting collaborators included the album's producer, Dave Hodge, as well as Christopher Ward and Craig Northey.
- The b-side, "Manchild", was co-written with Craig Northey of the Vancouver-based band Odds.
- All songs written by Craig Northey, Steven Drake, Paul Brennan and Doug Elliott.
- Giddy Up is the first solo CD released by Craig Northey, a former member of the Canadian 1990's alternative band Odds.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Craig Northey