Golfers similar to or like Craig Stadler
American professional golfer who has won numerous tournaments at both the PGA Tour and Champions Tour level, including one major championship, the 1982 Masters Tournament. Wikipedia
Spanish professional golfer from the Basque region who has enjoyed success on both the European Tour and the PGA Tour, and has won two major championships, both at The Masters. In 2012 he captained Europe's Ryder Cup team to a narrow victory over the US, which seemed improbable at the start of the final day's play when the Europeans trailed 10–6. Wikipedia
American professional golfer, currently playing on the PGA Tour Champions, who achieved 14 victories on the PGA Tour, including a major championship, the 1983 PGA Championship, and the 1983 Tournament Players Championship. Also the PGA Tour's leading money winner in 1983 and named Player of the Year. Wikipedia
American professional golfer on the PGA Tour. Known primarily for his driving distance off the tee , his non-country club appearance and attitude, his exceptionally long backswing, the inconsistency of his play (with some exceptional performances and some controversial incidents), and his personal life. Wikipedia
Sentences forCraig Stadler
- During the Fred Meyer Challenge, he was known to do impressions of other players, such as Craig Stadler.
- on a newly designed golf course, or heckling Craig Stadler, saying, "Nice clods, Stadler. Did you get those at a Buster Brown fire sale?"
- His best finish in a major was 2nd at the 1982 Masters Tournament which he lost to Craig Stadler in a playoff.
- There was another playoff, with Raymond Floyd beating Craig Stadler at the fourth extra hole.
- Craig Stadler and Kevin Stadler were the 12th father and son to play in the Masters, but the first to play in the same year.
- His career year was 1991, when in addition to his win at the Western Open, he had two second-place finishes—including a playoff loss to Craig Stadler at the Tour Championship – and a third and finished 10th on the money list.
- Craig Stadler won his only major championship by defeating Dan Pohl on the first hole of a sudden-death playoff.
- Other famous golfers who have invested their time at Sail Ho include Craig Stadler and Phil Mickelson, both of whom played junior golf tournaments here when they were young.
- He won two PGA Tour tournaments (the 1986 Colonial and the 1986 World Series of Golf at Firestone Country Club) and tied Craig Stadler for first place in the 1982 Masters Tournament before losing in a playoff.
- Craig Stadler was absent for the first time since 1978.
- Craig Stadler won the most tournaments, three.
- Amateurs: Stephen (+1), Poxon (+5), Stadler (+5), Price (+10), Levenson (+13).
- Craig Stadler won the most tournaments, five.
- Stadler is the brother of professional golfer Craig Stadler.
- While playing for the Trojans, Pfeil and his teammates, including future Masters champion Craig Stadler, lead them to a seventh-place finish at the NCAA Championship in 1973, and a fourth-place finish a year later.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Craig Stadler