Video game series similar to or like Crash Bandicoot
Franchise of platform video games. Wikipedia
Series of association football video games or football simulator, released annually by Electronic Arts under the EA Sports label. Football video games such as Sensible Soccer, Kick Off and Match Day had been developed since the late 1980s and already competitive in the games market when EA Sports announced a football game as the next addition to their EA Sports label. Wikipedia
The Star Wars franchise has spawned over one hundred computer, video, and board games, dating back to some of the earliest home consoles. Some are based directly on movie material, while others rely heavily on the non-canonical Star Wars expanded universe (rebranded as Star Wars Legends and dropped from the canon in 2014). Wikipedia
Media franchise that originated with an action-adventure video game series created by British gaming company Core Design. Formerly owned by Eidos Interactive, then by Square Enix after their acquisition of Eidos in 2009, the franchise focuses on fictional British archaeologist Lara Croft, who travels around the world searching for lost artefacts and infiltrating dangerous tombs and ruins. Wikipedia
There have been more than a dozen video game adaptations of Parker Brothers and Hasbro's board game Monopoly. Many unlicensed, non-commercial computer games based on Monopoly were distributed on bulletin board systems, public domain software disks and academic computer systems, and appeared as early as the late 1970s. Wikipedia
Series of golf video games developed and published by Electronic Arts and later their EA Sports sub-label since 1990, the series primarily features courses featured on the U.S. PGA Tour, and other notable courses . In 1998, EA began publishing their golf games with the endorsement of Tiger Woods. Wikipedia
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video games have been produced since 1989, largely by Japanese video game manufacturer Konami. The older TMNT games are mostly based on the 1987 TV series, with elements borrowed from the movies, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures, action figures and the Mirage comics and role-playing books; the newer TMNT games are based on the 2003 TV series, the 2007 film, the 2012 TV series, 2014 film and IDW comics. Wikipedia
Action-adventure video game series created by David Jones and Mike Dailly; the later titles of which were created by brothers Dan and Sam Houser, Leslie Benzies and Aaron Garbut. Primarily developed by British development house Rockstar North , and published by its parent company, Rockstar Games. Wikipedia
Series of video games based on snooker featuring licensing from the World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association starting 2001, with a new game out in 2019. The first four games were published by Codemasters and developed by Blade Interactive Software. Wikipedia
Sentences forCrash Bandicoot
- Even so, Tomb Raider became one of the best selling series on the PlayStation, along with Insomniac Games' Spyro and Naughty Dog's Crash Bandicoot, one of the few 3D titles to retain the linear level design of 2D games.
- Jason Rubin, the co-founder of Naughty Dog, was also fond of the series; the character of the Brain served as an influence in the creation of Doctor Neo Cortex, the main antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series of video games.
- Two Crash Bandicoot platform games were also released in 2007 and 2008.
- Since Universal held the rights to the Crash Bandicoot series, Naughty Dog could not develop future games in its own right.
- Jess Q. Harnell (born December 23, 1963 ) is an American voice actor and singer, best known for voicing Wakko Warner in Animaniacs and Crash Bandicoot in the video game franchise of the same name.
- Mothersbaugh also produces music for in video games, including Sony's Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter series (both music scores were created by Josh Mancell), and creating music for EA Games' The Sims 2.
- However, a number of Sierra's games such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon and Prototype were retained and are now published by Activision.
- As a subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment, Naughty Dog is best known for developing games for the PlayStation consoles, including the Crash Bandicoot series for the original PlayStation, Jak and Daxter on PlayStation 2, and Uncharted and The Last of Us on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
- Radical was also given the license to continue development of the Crash Bandicoot franchise which was also published under Sierra Entertainment.
- His laugh was also used in three Crash Bandicoot games Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Team Racing as a sound effect for a boss in the game called Ripper Roo, and then in the Christmas film Elf.
- Her voice roles include the title character from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Coco Bandicoot in the Crash Bandicoot series, Wednesday in The Addams Family cartoon, Jackie in Bobby's World, and Draculaura in Monster High.
- Outside of the Lego games, their work includes the franchise Crash Bandicoot, The Chronicles of Narnia, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, and World Rally Championship and F1 Grand Prix for the PlayStation Portable.
- The aim of their new title was to break away from the linear approach taken in the Crash Bandicoot series, with minimal story and character development, and individually loaded levels.
- He has also provided voice acting for Lex Luthor, beginning with Superman: The Animated Series (1996–2000), Doctor Neo Cortex & Uka Uka in the Crash Bandicoot video games (1997–2003), Mr. Krabs in SpongeBob SquarePants (1999–present), Hades in God of War III (2010), Surtur in Thor: Ragnarok (2017) and Lt. Hank Anderson in Detroit: Become Human (2018).
- The game has gained a cult following and is widely considered the best Crash Bandicoot game post-Naughty Dog era.
- Sony announced the release date for the long-awaited The Last Guardian for October 25, 2016, and a planned remastering of the first three Crash Bandicoot games.
- It is best known for developing three games in the Crash Bandicoot franchise, and the Prototype series of games.
- Future games that followed in the mould of Super Mario Kart include South Park Rally, Konami Krazy Racers, Diddy Kong Racing, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and several racing games in the Crash Bandicoot series.
- Daxter is also a playable character and features in several Crash Bandicoot-esque missions.
- It was a crossover game between Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot, and a companion game to Crash Bandicoot Purple: Ripto's Rampage.
- Throughout 2005 and 2006, Vivendi acquired several game development studios including Massive Entertainment, High Moon Studios, Radical Entertainment, Secret Lair Studios / Studio Ch'in (based in Seattle and Shanghai) and Swordfish Studios and integrated them into Sierra, alongside the creative licenses from other Vivendi divisions and from companies partnered with Vivendi and the copyrights of several notable intellectual properties, such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, 50 Cent: Bulletproof and Scarface.
- Retrospectives on the Crash Bandicoot and Mortal Kombat series, as well as a review of the history of Bungie, was scheduled.
- Lex Lang (born November 12, 1965 in Hollywood, California) is a two-time Daytime Entertainment Emmy® Awards-honored voice actor, voice match specialist, songwriter, music producer, entrepreneur, poet and philanthropist, who has provided voices and served as a director for a number of cartoons, anime, and video games, most notably as Doctor Neo Cortex in the Crash Bandicoot series from 2004 to present day, to which he has garnered widespread acclaim.
- Crash Bandicoot is the first installment in the Crash Bandicoot series, chronicling the creation of the title character at the hands of series antagonist Doctor Neo Cortex and henchman Doctor Nitrus Brio.
- His video game voice roles include Detective Mosely in Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers and Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned, Assistant Director Wilson in Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix, Adrian Ripburger in the LucasArts game Full Throttle, two installments of Crash Bandicoot series, Wolverine in X2: Wolverine's Revenge, which was the tie-in game to the film X2, Goro Majima in Yakuza, Malefor The Dark Master in The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, The Watcher in Darksiders, and Master Eraqus in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Kingdom Hearts III.
- Crash Bandicoot is a series of platform video games created by Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin.
- His credits include Captain Gantu in Lilo & Stitch and its franchise, Shnitzel in the Chowder pilot (and was later replaced by John DiMaggio), Goro in Mortal Kombat, the second voice of Skulker on Danny Phantom, Sarevok in the Baldur's Gate series, Jolee Bindo in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Crunch Bandicoot in the Crash Bandicoot games, Tartarus from Halo 2, Chairman Drek in Ratchet & Clank, Antauri in Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!, Openly Gator from Queer Duck, Doctor Payne and others on The Proud Family, Dark Laser on The Fairly OddParents, Maurice from The Penguins of Madagascar, Slam Tasmanian and Tech E. Coyote on Loonatics Unleashed and the voice of Exile in the 1990s animated series Road Rovers.
- He voiced the corrupt Baron Praxis in the PlayStation 2 video game Jak II; Doctor Neo Cortex and Uka Uka in a number of the Crash Bandicoot video games; Montross (a Mandalorian rival of Jango Fett) in Star Wars: Bounty Hunter; Hades in God of War III; Thrall in the cancelled video game Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans; Scourgelord Tyrannus in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King; and the conniving Alderman Richard Hughes in the Xbox 360 game Saints Row; Lt. Anderson in Detroit: Become Human, released in May 2018; including Run Like Hell, PS2 and Xbox .Dag'Rek (Voice) Contrary to popular belief, he was not the voice actor to the popular operator "Maestro" in the 2015 First Person shooter Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege.
- In addition to voicing her best known role of the title character of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and Nickelodeon's television series The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Derryberry has also provided voice-over for Ice Age: The Meltdown, as the voice of Wednesday Addams in the 1990s animated version of The Addams Family, Weenie and Catrina on Oswald, Taz's little brother Jake on Taz-Mania, Coco Bandicoot in the Crash Bandicoot video game series, and Clay in some Playhouse Disney segments.
- Quinton Joseph Flynn (born October 10, 1964) is an American voice actor, who is most notable for providing the English voices of video game characters such as Raiden in the Metal Gear series, Marcus Damon in Digimon Data Squad, Lea and Axel in the Kingdom Hearts series, Reno in Final Fantasy VII and its sequels and prequels, and Henry in No More Heroes. He is a frequently recurring actor in the Crash Bandicoot video game series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Crash Bandicoot