Song contest countries similar to or like Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest
Croatia has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 25 times since making its debut at the 1993 contest. Wikipedia
Over 1,500 entries have been submitted into the Eurovision Song Contest since it began in 1956, comprising songs and artists which have represented fifty-two countries. Held annually between members of the Union, with participating broadcasters from different countries submitting songs to the event and casting votes to determine the most popular in the competition. Wikipedia
France has participated in the Eurovision Song Contest 62 times since its debut at the first contest in 1956. One of only seven countries to be present at the first contest, and has been absent from only two contests in its history, missing the 1974 and 1982 contests. Wikipedia
Sentences forCroatia in the Eurovision Song Contest
- She began performing in the early 1990s, and competed in "Dora" – the Croatian selection for Eurovision Song Contest 4 times.
- Almost a decade later in 1999, Mlakar was still involved with Eurovision, hosting Dora, the Croatian heat of the song contest.
- However, after Serbia and Montenegro withdrew from the 2006 contest, the spot in the final was given to Croatia.
- She tried her luck at the national Dora festival, whose winner was to represent Croatia at Eurovision.
- ...Ivana Radovniković – Dora 2007, songs "Samo probaj" (Dare to love me), which is loved by teenagers, and "Cafe".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest