Topics similar to or like Crossover (fiction)
Placement of two or more otherwise discrete fictional characters, settings, or universes into the context of a single story. Wikipedia
Setting for a work of fan fiction that departs from the canon of the fictional universe that the fan work is based on. AU fan fiction might imagine what would have taken place if the plot events of the source material had unfolded differently, or it might transpose the characters from the original work into a different setting to explore their lives and relationships in a different narrative context. Wikipedia
Fictional universe which was created by Alastair Reynolds and used as the setting for a number of his novels and stories. Its fictional history follows the human species through various conflicts from the relatively near future (roughly 2200) to approximately 40,000 AD (all the novels to date are set between 2427 and 2727, although certain stories extend beyond this period). Wikipedia
Fictional character in the police procedural and legal drama television series Law & Order franchise, played by Chris Noth. He appears in 148 episodes of the franchise (111 episodes of Law & Order and 36 episodes of Law & Order: Criminal Intent) as well as in one episode of Homicide: Life on the Street. Wikipedia
Media franchise and shared fictional universe that is the setting of superhero films produced by Marvel Studios, based on characters that appear in Marvel Comics publications. Phases One, Two, and Three, were known as "The Infinity Saga", featuring many franchises and their sequels, and the first four Avengers crossover films. Wikipedia
Media franchise and shared fictional universe that is the setting of superhero television series based on characters that appear in Marvel Comics publications. Joined by Agent Carter in the 2014–15 television season. Wikipedia
Media franchise and shared fictional universe that is the setting of superhero television series based on characters that appear in Marvel Comics publications. The MCU first expanded to television with series from Marvel Television that released from 2013 until 2020 on ABC, Netflix, Hulu, and Freeform. Wikipedia
Sentences forCrossover (fiction)
- Sometimes even where a show is not a spin-off from another, there will nevertheless be crossovers, where a character from one show makes an appearance on another.
- This series takes place parallel to the comic book series Star Wars, in which Vader and Luke meet; the two series have a crossover titled Vader Down.
- The three creators remained on the title for the first 16 issues which subsequently lead into the first continual Aquaman-related crossover in years: "Throne of Atlantis".
- Contest of Champions brought forth the idea of a major event affecting the Marvel Universe; crossovers were introduced in limited series form before the concept of multi-title crossovers was even conceived.
- In 2013, DC began a digital bi-monthly comic book titled Scooby-Doo Team-Up, crossing over Mystery Inc. with other DC and Hanna-Barbera characters.
- Over the years, many characters have crossover from one series to another in both short appearances and extended runs.
- Sometimes, all-star crossovers may be organized between contestants of multiple reality formats, especially if they are broadcast on the same channel.
- After years without further word on the film's development, in February 2018 it was revealed that the film might return to development depending on the success of the Milo Murphy's Law crossover special.
- As the main piece of a crossover event, some plot elements were featured in tie-in issues of other publications.
- Grammer has been Emmy-nominated for playing Frasier Crane on Cheers and Frasier, as well as a 1992 crossover appearance on Wings, making him the only performer to be nominated for playing the same role on three different shows.
- Since 2007, Sega has collaborated with former rival Nintendo to produce Mario & Sonic, an Olympic Games-themed crossover with the Mario franchise.
- The purported connection between the two programs appears to be preserved in the reboots, as explained by their creators in TV Guide, where plans for a crossover were announced as well as acknowledgement of the coexistence of Magnum with Hawaii Five-0 in the same TV universe.
- Frasier Crane also had a crossover appearance in 1992 Wings episode "Planes, Trains, & Visiting Cranes".
- An enduring staple of the franchise model is the concept of the crossover, which can be defined as "a story in which characters or concepts from two or more discrete texts or series of texts meet".
- Their major crossover title, Heroes of the Storm, was released as a MOBA game in 2015.
- The shared universe, much like the original DC Universe in comic books and the television programs, was established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters.
- Overwatch characters and elements have been brought over to the crossover MOBA game Heroes of the Storm.
- Michael T. Weiss portrayed Jarod on the TV series Profiler during an NBC crossover event.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Crossover (fiction)