Paraphyletic groups similar to or like Crustacean
Crustaceans (Crustacea ) form a large, diverse arthropod taxon which includes such animals as crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimps, prawns, krill, woodlice, and barnacles. Wikipedia
There are at least 30 species of crustaceans found in Montana. The Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks has identified a number of crustacean species as Species of Concern. Crustaceans (Crustacea) form a very large group of arthropods, usually treated as a subphylum, which includes such familiar animals as crabs, lobsters, crayfish, shrimp, krill and barnacles. Wikipedia
The clade Multicrustacea constitutes the largest superclass of crustaceans, containing approximately four-fifths of all described crustacean species, including crabs, lobsters, shrimps, woodlice, prawns, krill, barnacles, crayfish, copepods, amphipods and others. Class Malacostraca . Wikipedia
- Crustaceans (crayfish), where regionally available, are the second-most important prey for otters.
- Crustaceans are also commonly found throughout the sea.
- Adam White collaborated with him in the descriptions of the Crustacea from the voyage.
- The birds' main source of food in wetlands is bristle-worms (up to 70%), supplemented by small bivalves and crustaceans.
- Crustaceans bear two pairs of antennae.
- Crustaceans comprise a number of classes, with various feeding modes supported by a range of adaptations to the mouthparts.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Crustacean