Topics similar to or like Cryptocurrency
Digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership. Wikipedia
Cryptocurrency, a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to control its creation and management, rather than relying on central authorities. Invented and implemented by the presumed pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto, who integrated many existing ideas from the cypherpunk community. Wikipedia
- In 2019, the firm applied to restructure as a registered investment adviser in order to have more freedom to take up riskier bets like crypto.
- The speed and concealability of WebAssembly have led to its use in hidden crypto mining on the website visitor's device.
- Cryptocurrencies have been employed by scammers attempting a new generation of Ponzi schemes.
- A number of attending countries have said they focus on the regulation of crypto-currencies at this meeting.
- Bitcoin popularized the concept of blockchain, but blockchain is a baseline platform that has far greater implications than just Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.
- UBS announced in January 2018 that it does not trade or expose clients to cryptocurrencies as it believes they have little to no elasticity, and are speculatively valued.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Cryptocurrency